Search results

1. chester8420

SOLD Allison XTB-21 For Sale SOLD

I had to remove my phone number cause I've had people blowing up my phone lately about this boat!!!
  2. chester8420

The boat is sold. Thanks Clint, motley and 'Hop Around'.
  3. chester8420

Stock 225 promax won't go past 6000 rpm

You need to be more careful with your wood dude.
  4. chester8420

Can't believe I did it

Are boats your only hobby Mr. Dave?
  5. chester8420

Froze up steering cable replaced today.
  6. chester8420

Steering Cable

I bought the stuff from Jerry Mickle in Clarksville TN. User ID is fastallison21. Dude might have passed away or something, but I doubt it cause I got a message from him since I sent the money.
  7. chester8420

WTB Allison steering cable

I bought the stuff from Jerry Mickle in Clarksville TN. User ID is fastallison21. Seemed like a nice enough guy on the phone.
  8. chester8420

Steering Cable

I hate to call the dude out, I'd like him to give my money back. Or at least call me on the phone and tell me whats going on.
  9. chester8420

Steering Cable

I ended up buying one from Mr. Bill at Allison. All total I ended up spending $360 just to buy a used cable. Gotta love it.
  10. chester8420

I just bought one from Mr. Bill at Allison. Thanks
  11. chester8420

Steering Cable

I need a port side steering cable for my XTB. I have a fellow coming Sunday to look at the boat and I told him I would take him out in it. Does anybody know where to buy one? I bought a complete steering setup from a member on this site a month ago but I haven't received it. I guess he stole...
  12. chester8420

I still need a port side steering cable for my XTB. I have a fellow coming Sunday to look at the boat and I told him I would take him out in it. I bought a complete steering setup from a member on this site a month ago but I guess he stole my money. I'll drive to get it if it is close. Thanks...
  13. chester8420

I have not forgot our agreement. Nobody wants the boat, but everybody wants the windshield.
  14. chester8420

Not yet. I'll take $4700 for it. You need another one? Haha
  15. chester8420

1990 xtb value?

Judging by the 2 crappy pics it looks like a really nice boat. How does it look in person?
  16. chester8420

Ride Guide Expertise

Take us a pic.
  17. chester8420

Is this it?

Yeah. Most of the advice I get is to quit wasting everybody's time and just throw my junk away. Haha
  18. chester8420

Bent hi perf prop shaft

Yeah really. I broke my shaft accelerating out of a turn on a test run after I rebuilt my motor... Now there is a very nice tempest 25P at the bottom of the flint river if anyone wants to get it. I ran the trolling motor to a buddy of mine that lived on the river. He had me a new shaft...
  19. chester8420

Is this it?

I think it has more to do with the staggering cost of owning and maintaining V6 mercurys.
  20. chester8420

I just got a vBulletin error message

I thought the whole site was XenForo now... I just got this message while browsing the forum.... http://forum.allisonowners.com/showthread.php?t=15996