Search results

1. elmo4x4

'98 ss2000 COMP

Boat sold and staying on the bayou!
  2. elmo4x4

'98 ss2000 COMP

Thanks Michael. Not sure if you remember it but I raced Gulfport with it the year you come with your red ss.
  3. elmo4x4

'98 ss2000 COMP

Also has a single axle galvanized "c-channel" trailer that replaced the rust-prone boat mate trailer that usually comes under them.
  4. elmo4x4

'98 ss2000 COMP

Thanks flying07! I see we have similar taste. That's a gorgeous rig you have there as well!
  5. elmo4x4

'98 ss2000 COMP

Thanks Whipper. She's clean and babied. I know the market isn't great but I'm hoping someone will appreciate it. It also has the Allison after plane plate on the jack plate and Allison foil on the lower unit.
  6. elmo4x4

'98 ss2000 COMP

For Sale Friday
  7. elmo4x4

'98 ss2000 COMP

New interior from Allison. Digital Nordskog GPS and matching Gage's. Has 12 and 24v on the wheel and 24v trim computer. Sea star Pro hydraulic steering. Factory Mercury 15" long ram trim. Bobs lower. Mercury Alien cover. Very low hour 200 Prostock with vertex Pistons, all metal roller bearing...
  8. elmo4x4

boat race at Santee Cooper SC

I have seen some VERY fast lake boats. I hope this race happens soon.
  9. elmo4x4

Mercury Racing Aluminum Flywheel

Got mine in the mail today!!! No problems and excellent communication!!!! I would definitely do business with them again!!!!:beer:
  10. elmo4x4

Mercury Racing Aluminum Flywheel

I attempted to send you a pm asking for pix but it says your box is full. Thanks in advance:beer:
  11. elmo4x4

2006 White/Blue Drag

Yeah you right, Patches... Mikes boat had everyone drooling when he showed up at the Butte Larose DSRA race. Then he showed us it wasnt just for looks. He had this thing SCREAMING! Good luck with the sale:beer:
  12. elmo4x4

ss comp r

I own this boat now and it does have running lights, rear bench and bucket, carpet in side compartments, and a "C" for the last lette of the HIN. It does feel rather light though. Its definitly no pig. Hope this helps:at the bar
  13. elmo4x4

Xb2002

Sent you a pm:beer: