Search results

1. X

1992 XTB21 for sale

92 XTB21 w/200efi. probably only ran two tanks of fuel through since the break in period was completed on the motor. Sea star hydraulic steering, Sony cd with four speaker system wired for an amp, auto meter pro comp gauges, custom red anodized bezels speaker grills grab handles and cup holders...
  2. X

Xtb21 prop

I am getting a 200 efi for my xtb. What kind of numbers should I expect with the 200 and what will be the best all around prop. Boat will always have a fishing load or the family it. I want a great hull shot and the mid range power. I keep trying to convince myself that I not concerned about how...
  3. X

1992 xtb 21

You will not find one nicer. The boat looks like a new boat. All you need is a good power head. The motor is down one cylinder. The lower unit has only been wet 3 or 4 times from getting it back from bobs machine shop (Bigfoot nose cone and low water pick up). The carpet and seats are new, all...
  4. X

Xtb21 set up?

I have a 92 xtb with mod. 2.4 200 bobs big foot nose cone and 10 inch set back. I need some advice on set up. I have always had skeeters so I am a newby to the performance boats. I bought the boat last summer with a 150 hp w/ stock LU. I had it running in the high 60s to low 70s with a fishing...