Search results

1. T

13' critchfield

Correct you are, saw it being rigged. Gonna be a nice rig.
  2. T

13' critchfield

Saw a fresh un-rigged red one at Top Gun last week. You know where he is.
  3. T

245 Hi Perf Carbureted Powerhead

First I need a friendly quote on some glass work, then...
  4. T

245 Hi Perf Carbureted Powerhead

This is an extremely tempting upgrade from my 200 carb motor... Thinking...
  5. T

Wtb bucket seat cover

$250 direct from Allison, they make to order. Pays to buy from the source, it'll fit.
  6. T

WTB SS or GS

That the one in PA? Sorry, obviously it's not. Will contact him Thanks
  7. T

WTB SS or GS

Sold my Xr, nice boat but now I'm ready for something dual purpose. Willing to wait for an SS with slide steering or a GS rigged for Merc on single axle trailer. Doesn't have to be mint Does have to be un-molested and all there. Location is Toronto so the eastern half of this big continent is...
  8. T

Bass Racer

Thx for the text reply today, keep me in the loop. Tom
  9. T

Skid Planer on Xr

Anyone know If Allison will supply the 2 transom mounted brackets alone to provide for better mounting of a skid planer. My 8" just doesn't provide the room between the bolts and transom. Bumping up to a 10.5" as shown on Chris' boat seems the way to go. Will call Monday, just thought I'd ask...
  10. T

Skid Planer on Xr

Thanks for the detail shot Chris. Mounting with the support toward the rear makes sense. Mine is the 8" setback so I can't fit mine between the transom and the bolt clamp bracket, it'll have to go under or I eliminate the one piece clamp bracket all together. Adjusting height would be a PITA...
  11. T

Skid Planer on Xr

I notice on LakeAnna's GS that the vertical bracket is about an inch back from the transom .... Normal? Also the main mounting bolts will be closer together than I would like, 2 - 3" ... also normal? I realize some trimming of the plate a possibly brackets will be required and each...
  12. T

Skid Planer on Xr

Meant Erik
  13. T

Skid Planer on Xr

Will do, thank you Eric
  14. T

Skid Planer on Xr

Got a new Skid Planner from Allison for a 93 Xr2001. The instruction sheet which I suspect is generic specifies mounting it 3" up from the pad. Anyone have an opinion about whether it should be mounted at a different height?
  15. T

Racing In Canada

We had a real good weekend of racing here. Good weather (hot), lots of T Boats, good showing in Drags, Hydros of every description, a real fun event. Did my first race in my Xr, ran and finished without incident (a victory in itself), thoroughly enjoyed myself. T 850 final had 11 boats going...
  16. T

Allison Red Book

I thought it was a great read. It's obviously aimed at newer drivers but it never hurts to be reminded of the basics. Thanks.
  17. T

Small Allison wanted

Do a search on boatracingfacts forum. Larry Register, is flipping new 13' ones in FLA
  18. T

Allison Red Book

That sounds like a good read, can never know too much. Be a good thing to post (if not copy written). Like to ask for a copy if someone's sending. tmuc637@rogers.com Thanks
  19. T

Shipping a motor

I'll be seeing you in your area as well as Scugog, Rice, Muskoka, wherever the fun is. 1st full season for this boat, be dialing it and myself in. Keep in touch on HPBCanada.com
  20. T

New Merc Trim Question

Thanks