Search results

1. XB03AllyProud

Hunting property in Southern Illinois

Thanks and look forward to meeting once we get there.
  2. XB03AllyProud

Thanks and we are looking forward to getting down there and getting to actually use the Allison. Had JSRE build my motor 6 years ago and I only have 14 hrs on it. Been 2 yrs since it's been wet. Got alot of catching up to do. Plus now will have no excuse to not make the rally's.
  3. XB03AllyProud

We made the decision to sell our place and move to Tenn to be close to our daughter, son in law, and granddaughter who live in West Knoxville. Tough decision, as part of the land has been in the family for 97 years but life's too short and we want to be a part of their lives. Plus all the area...
  4. XB03AllyProud

Moving to Knoxville area

Thanks Brian, We'll have to meet up when down next trip or so. Daughter n family right there as well. South of 11, west of Peters, north of Geo Williams on Engert Rd. SIL sent me a picture one day back in fall of a Allison in the area but it wasn't yours.
  5. XB03AllyProud

Moving to Knoxville area

Well, I hope you all can take another couple moving to the area. We moved to Illinois in 2008, after close to 30 years in TX and marrying a TX girl, to help out my parents and live on the old family place for the hunting and such. I ended up buying additional adjoining acreage, so we now have...
  6. XB03AllyProud

Watts Bar more detailed info for 1st timers on it.

We will definitely meet in the future. Especially when I can bring the Ally down.
  7. XB03AllyProud

This is a long over due thanks to Skewby who steered me to a great ramp @ Tom Fuller Park outside Rockwood. We had a most excellent day as someone said. We beached at 1 point, Floated a lot at a couple different places, Daughter -SIL and granddaughter half assed fished at a couple of spots while...
  8. XB03AllyProud

Not to take over onewht193's post so I started this one. Hopefully this will help him, me and others in future. Next week-Wednesday we are coming down to K-Town for through the weekend as my daughter n her family moved there a couple weeks ago. Bringing the Hurricane deck boat so we all can get...
  9. XB03AllyProud

Seat slide replacement -Fore & Aft

Thanks guys, I will let you know what I or Bill come up with. I run 1" tube under what I had do to the recessed area and I wanted to be a inch higher.
  10. XB03AllyProud

Seat slide replacement -Fore & Aft

Need a new slide for my XB02 center steer. Boat is a '89 and had the old thin flange aluminum one. Last ride of the season back in the fall and I nearly went for more of a ride than I wanted. Just pulled it out today and it is bent pretty good and started to tear through at the bolts. Anyway...
  11. XB03AllyProud

VST delete-1 more time again

Thanks guys, Hopefully by April 1st I can have it all together and testing on the water.
  12. XB03AllyProud

Great info guys. I appreciate it. The linkage-is Dez-Nuts on SnF the only source? Or where did you get yours?
  13. XB03AllyProud

How wide is an SS or GS trailer

That is awesome boat collection from what's identifiable and great storage solution.
  14. XB03AllyProud

Excellent, thanks much Paul. I was gonna pm you in a day or so if I needed to. Now I can see the cap on the lower nipple up there. Your pictures are always sweet but just enough angle on the previous ones that I couldn't see that nipple. I'm gonna be going by Summit next week and get some more...
  15. XB03AllyProud

Thanks Stuart.
  16. XB03AllyProud

Hey all, I'm in the process of VST delete and putting Bosch in the boat etc. I have a JSRE Promax 225 and had a Jeg's low pressure pump set #3.5-#4 feeding the VST which is the old original style with a external Bosch and the U hose for suction from VST not inside the VST style pump setup. I've...
  17. XB03AllyProud

Active User Photo Thread

Here's my 2 current boats plus the '96 XB2003 I had that Dubmoney has now in Washington state, next to my current '89 XB2002. Hope to be meeting some of you in TN this year and ahead. Our daughter and her family are moving to Knoxville from TX in Late June so I will actually have a place to stay...
  18. XB03AllyProud

LOOKING FOR AN XB2003 WITH OR W/O POWER

Sorry all, didn't mean to hijack. Hope you find the boat you are looking for.
  19. XB03AllyProud

samann, when did you own white/red 03 Whitney has for sale? Were you screen name fishforcash?
  20. XB03AllyProud

What's up Whit? Got your eye on another Allison? I've kicked around selling the 02 but it is not getting any traction with me thankfully. Only got 10 hours on the Jay Smith rebuild from 3 years ago. I do get tired of moving it around the shop but I know its there if and when the time does come...