Search results

1. XrunninY

boat race at Santee Cooper SC

He jus scared Like YellowAllison usedd to say all ways If yu scared call the PO-lice Lmao Windbag chickend out of 600 Makes own rules Want say what under cowl why because CHEAT win at eny cost That not sport that a rigged sucker game stack the deck Bring it to watts for 600 feet 500...
  2. XrunninY

Whjat happ to honor and sportsmanship is exactly what wrong with this country today, everone make up there own rules and most important WIN at any cost who care if it fair or not. Unmder jno rules deal windbags have no moral authority but there own n can run jet turbine engine under cowl or why...
  3. XrunninY

Yes I happen to kno and be friends with some of top winningest real racers in nation mostly south I raced IHBA out west til tree huggers won last race . My 02 is not the fastest one in the world I kno they always be 1 faster but wth I put ever race trick I learnt into this rig. I was surprised...
  4. XrunninY

1 thing keyboards run mighty fast Here what happened to last MOUTH blah blah blah Thank he said Lets Drag Baby Funny ain't heard nothin since except crickets BRINGIT
  5. XrunninY

Halfway would be what lake? Or come to Watts Bar during the rally. It's on. 600 to 800 ft in a bass boat. You got live well? Ain't no bass boat if not got a live well. Duran you say 1-offs and seekrit formulas, I got a bag o tricks too. Maybe one of us get schooled . Don't forget your...
  6. XrunninY

Answser: Yu know you wanna hit that but afraid of the consequences .
  7. XrunninY

I'm ur Huckleberry . Ur a daisy if you get a nose on me at 600'. $500 say my xb whupass at 600' on whatever yu bring . Long as its bass boat. So bringit. Or meet halfway. Only rule is no nitrous . Quwerschun, what do a hot chick with std and nitrous have in common .
  8. XrunninY

THE OUTLAW AKA Glenn Jr

I BRING IT ALLRITE A-MAN...SMOKE CHECK CLOCK IS TICKIN....:laughing UT OH THO NEED TO BORRY YU PROP 2 GET THERE...:LMAO:
  9. XrunninY

THE OUTLAW AKA Glenn Jr

DANRG I got tha blu screen of death not enough pixels . I thot they had WEIHT ROOLS in them clases .
  10. XrunninY

Allisonman and Allychick

Hay that MY line . :LMAO: Congrajewelations to yu both .