Search results

1. M

XB 21

Thanks guys.... Got it buffed and cleaned up pretty good. Not sure which way I am going on a motor yet . I have a 300 Pro Max I can hang on it . I have thought about a new motor . Going to fish a few weeks .. LOL
  2. M

XB 21

Picking up a new to me boat in the morning .. Its a 2007 model , has a etec on it now ,, going hang a 300 Mariner on it in a few weeks . Really excited about getting back in a Allison and especially getting a XB21. Needs a little TLC but other than that its in great shape .
  3. M

back from Eufaula AL.

That would be it ... Saw you a couple times .. I was in a red and white Stroker. Went by you in Cowikee, you were on a good spot
  4. M

back from Eufaula AL.

You have a red and white 2003 ? I saw one , nice rig . Your right about the channel and running . Fishing has been good this year . Seeing your boat made me miss mine .
  5. M

Xtb 21

Pics sent. This is a nice rig for the money.
  6. M

Xtb 21

Yeah Dave , this guy kills me . He bought this boat and has never even put it in the water. I hated he back out on selling it to you. I have or can get any picture you want . The boat is at my house. I think its a very nice boat for the money.
  7. M

Xtb 21

Did you get the pictures? I got a failure notice. Don't want to blow up your mail Bo again lol.
  8. M

Xtb 21

Pics sent
  9. M

Xtb 21

Guys he is wanting to sell make him an offer
  10. M

Xtb 21

Pics sent ,,
  11. M

Xtb 21

No longer for sale !!
  12. M

XTB recessed pan

Its a 92 model . no livewell , I will have to measure it . Have a recessed pan in my Bullet so I can get a idea.
  13. M

XTB recessed pan

Anyone put a pan in for the troller on a XTB? If so how do you like it ?
  14. M

Was running way too fast

Coworker of mine got a ticket in a school zone 26 in a 25. I work for a natural gas utility and he was headed on a gas emergency . He went to court with a letter from the fire chief stating that . Dang judge almost put him in jail for speeding in a school zone. Cost him a load ...
  15. M

xb21 on ebay

It is a 4 seater. It is a nice rig. I saw it back during the summer. If it would have been a 2 seater I would have bought it then. I will find out if it sold . He is neighbors with a coworker of mine.
  16. M

92 xtb-boat and trailer

Hasn't sold .. Man I guess I they didn't go thru . I would have swore I sent them .. Will get them to you.. Sorry about that ..
  17. M

28 Lightning ET

Good deal man...
  18. M

2003 On GON

http://www.gon.com/marketplace/listings/48059/wts_allison_xb_2003 . I know nothing about it but it looks nice..
  19. M

Sport Master for sale

2.5 small shaft , can text more pics if you would like .. 1800.00 plus the ride
  20. M

92 xtb-boat and trailer

I have a 92 XTB on a tandem trailer . Ready to fish minus motor.Rigged for Merc. I have 2 buckets 2 folding and 2 butt seats. Has a hand control OMC troller on a quick release bracket, no electronics. Boat is in good shape . Can email or text you all the pictures you want. Trailer needs...