Search results

1. B

I'm looking for a drag race... is this the right place to ask?

hey ya cheapskate did finally pay your internet bill? :D
  2. B

1987 XB2002 Bassracer owner

You're welcome and good luck!
  3. B

Its identical to my 89 except for I have a Mariner Alien Cowl and the rounder torpedo console. I also have the newest console with the little windshield to install If I ever get around to it
  4. B

Steve had sent me some pics in the course of an e-mail exchange I had with him. Looks like your present boat.
  5. B

XB2002:New Style Console

I'll probably do a layout similar to bobalouie. Tach and speedo up top, mech. trim center, water pressure, volts and temp down low. I may not put a fuel gauge back in since I have run without one for so long. Bill told me about month to get one made and I'm waiting on some color chips he is...
  6. B

AllyProud, give Bill @ Allison a call. I'm sure he will measure the gauge area for you. Although I don't have the specific dimensions, I had him make sure my monster gauges would fit before ordering.
  7. B

Thanks bobalouie. Ordered a new console today after realizing the gauges I purchased wouldn't fit.
  8. B

For anyone who has installed gauges in one , how big can you go w/speedo/tach?
  9. B

WTB - 225 Promax or 225X

okay thanks Mike. It's down the road from me and for some sick reason I was thinking I needed a third 2.5 Best of luck with it, looks like a nice one.
  10. B

WTB - 225 Promax or 225X

Did you buy the 280 in Columbia Tn?
  11. B

CRT web site is live!!!

I think it's a great someone is doing this, but the pricing will make it unrealistic for all but the most dedicated speed freaks or racers. How many drag motors have ever been sold? And I'm not questioning the pricing at all.
  12. B

CRT web site is live!!!

You're talkin Gold chain territory
  13. B

CRT web site is live!!!

That Geiger Tec clamp looks good paired up with a mariner.
  14. B

Got XB2003 and 2.5 260 SS now the fun starts, Setup Questions

SS motors and Allisons go together like peanut butter and jelly. Let's see that Nass cowl set up when it's done!
  15. B

28 T4X

Had one that I ran on my xb2003. Very smooth, but sold it. I always thought it would shine on an xb2002. I may need to try one again on my current boat.
  16. B

RacerX poll on scream and fly

http://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?311092-Free-racer-x!!!!
  17. B

RacerX poll on scream and fly

Being from Chicago, I voted twice
  18. B

Fishing XB03 vs XB02 and other pro/ cons of each

Each click of a rapid jack is a 1/4 inch, but you can stop anywhere in between and just tighten up the side plate bolts at the desired height.
  19. B

E.T. CUT chopper/Jacos edition

One of the best props I ever ran was a 26 jacos edition, until it cracked. Is JC still around and working props?
  20. B

2 OMC trolling motors

K thnx