Search results

1. J

Lets see your rigs A-owners!

Thanks! The wheels are factory Edge Sport 22's, with ContiSportContact 5P, 285/40/22.
  2. J

Let there be light! (XB21 headlight upgrade)

I agree. HID's belong in 'projector' housings. Putting them in a'reflector' housing just causes 'glare' to oncoming traffic. Easy to notice in most ricer Honda's, and a lot of Ram 1500's (in my neck of the woods) with both HL, and FL running HID's...glare city! While 4300-5000K is pure white...
  3. J

New Allison Steering Wheel...

As soon as I got my SS, I changed mine, never liked the stocker. Frank
  4. J

2.5 280

Being new to the sport, I've found out that the altenator on the motor only puts out 15 amps, and why I've killed my battery from slow speed idling. The charging does not start till 2200 rpm. When I'm on the lake no problem, it's just on my river (slow speed limit). Other than a Simon kit...
  5. J

SS 2000 boatmate trailer roller

Anyone with an SS have this problem? The yellow roller is below the trailer frame, and does not support the boat. I've wrapped some rug scrap to the area as a temp fix. The brackets for the yellow roller seem to brewelded horizontal, the next roller behind (going to back) the brackets are angled...
  6. J

Larger gauges for SS

Hard to see in such small pics, but yah looks like stock sizes still. I don't know why so many members here don't upload to 'Photobucket' etc. to post pics that can be seen. Afterall forums are about posting pics to show your stuff!
  7. J

Larger gauges for SS

Thanks for your input Nils! Looks like no one else has my idea. :help Got my new Livorsi guages ordered, new steering wheel installed, all I need is some water!
  8. J

posting photos

Photobucket! We don't want small pics, we want BIG pics!
  9. J

Larger gauges for SS

Has anyone here with a SS 2000 changed their gauges to the larger 4 5/8 size for the tach and speedo? Also want to upsize the smaller gauges to 2 5/8 from the factory sizes. I realize that the gauge panel needs to be replaced for the new gauges with a custom panel. Any pics?
  10. J

What's a 280 worth??

I was looking at the idea of also getting a 175, and wanting to get a sportmaster lower unit. Every local dealer to me would be glad to install the new lower unit for around $5K plus labour, but of course I'd be stuck with the stock lower unit and have to sell it myself. Every dealer except...
  11. J

Boat wrap on SS

12. J

Eye Candy

It would nice to able to really see your 'eye candy' if the pics weren't so small! :very sad Why don't you get a 'Photobucket' account so you can post some big pics?
  13. J

Lets SEE your ALLISON thread

Thank you sir! The in boat pic was her 'maiden voyage'.
  14. J

Lets see your rigs A-owners!

2012 loaded Explorer Limited 4x4, 2011 SS2000
  15. J

Happy Birthday Canada

16. J

Why are threads deleted?

Hey guys, MUCH apprieciated for your support! I was dumb founded when I saw Jerry's post 'the boat is no longer for sale! After being for sale for over a year I believe, posting a reply to every post 'looking for an SS', then starting his own thread on the boat to increase the salability (which...
  17. J

how to post photos

PM sent.