Search results

1. D

Change - Man have things changed around here...

Sup Whipper been awhile
  2. D

Greetings.

The SS2000s seem to come up on a regular basis on Scream & Fly most with engines , I think if you will be patient youll find a gooden, good luck and be safe learning too drive, Yall slow down, Have a gooden. Shook
  3. D

New Allison XTB 21 owner

What a great job you have done bringing her back to life , beautiful , reminds me of the old carp boat I pulled out of a junk yard many years ago , I'm impressed , You will be on pad soon , its like learning to riding a bike , Once you get on the pad and set up correct maybe 90-95 Be safe and...
  4. D

2021 Allison Rally role call

LMAO John !!!!!!
  5. D

2021 Allison Rally role call

Do you have to have a boat to attend ?
  6. D

1994 XB2003 vs 1995 XB2002

Never owned an 03 , but had a friend that was a successful tournament fisherman that did , boat would only run 101 with a 280 , but according to him the fishing and family friendliness was great. Welcome to Allison , Hope you catch a biggun ! Shook
  7. D

Newbie intro

Man , What a beautiful boat, what power you got on that ? We should be able to get 105 with the right wheel, bet your pop in law would enjoy that ? Shook
  8. D

Engine height???

Raise it an 1/8 inch at a time till it blows out then drop it 1/8 should be maxed out the only way to know if you have all of it !
  9. D

Another New Member

Welcome Good folks on here Shook
  10. D

Congrats Allison owners , Fourteen years of dominance !

bigtis, You have to run the small case to put it into the 120's but it will leave you at anytime , the problem is the big blade I ran my small case for seven or eight years drag racing with a small blade no problems first time I put a large wheel on it split lost all of it , its a crap shoot...
  11. D

John, How you doing old friend , I don.t know that I could do any thing else , I've had it backwards, side ways, almost upside down, 3ft out of the water, in the bushes, Can you think of anything else , maybe on the trailer LMAO ! Hope all is well out your way , good to hear from you as always .
  12. D

We the normal A Boat owners went to Fla. 14 years ago today , and kicked some ass , in three days we broke three world records first day we broke the old record which was with The Allison Tater chip boat , good drivers, and mercury reps changing power heads to set records with different H. P...
  13. D

Did Darris drop the XB2002, XB2003, and the SS2000 ?

Just going on with you Mike, our boats are the best and will be around for many years They have been the pride of my life Thanks to Paul , Darris ,and Nancy and all the guys at the plant for giving all of us many years of pleasure , and there are many more to come , it' just a new era .
  14. D

Did Darris drop the XB2002, XB2003, and the SS2000 ?

Yes Mike that is correct , you might want to contact the Smithsonian and see if they might have room for your boat in the antiquities section to display it , You and 99.5 of us have just been eradicated ? Your boat has just been devalued might want to sell instead of making a flower planter...
  15. D

Allison Owners West Coast 2019

How you doing John ? Havent heard from you in years , I wouldn't mind making a long haul , but if this dude is running 150 , Id hate to have to pull that far to be embarrested ?
  16. D

Fastbass Marine TV

How,s it going Dub, close as I would come being a legend would be with the local law enforcement LMAO Looks like River and Tim Have a good idea sounds great, Just going on with a little BS as usual, I've got a 2002 haven't been it but once , felt promising, got it for sale in the Boats For Sale...
  17. D

Fastbass Marine TV

You boys seem to be too fast for me to be on your show, I've got an old slow catfish boat which might be of interest to old farts like me, just got her put her put together, just now starting to set it up, don't think it is too light so I cant see much more than 120 out of it, if you might want...
  18. D

2000 Allison XB2002 w/2001 300 Drag Motor.

How you doing Chad, haven't talked to you in awhile. If I break it up I'll call you
  19. D

2000 Allison XB2002 w/2001 300 Drag Motor.

Thanks my A Boat Friend