Search results

1. D

Congrats Allison owners , Fourteen years of dominance !

We the normal A Boat owners went to Fla. 14 years ago today , and kicked some ass , in three days we broke three world records first day we broke the old record which was with The Allison Tater chip boat , good drivers, and mercury reps changing power heads to set records with different H. P...
  2. D

Deep Snow

I'm Thinking About Launching the Carp boat its getting so deep , Not familiar with running on snow should I go with a three blade or four blade ?
  3. D

Matter settled

Bryan called and we made amends , He is A nice young man and does beautiful work, End of story.
  4. D

Thanks Jon,

Looks Great, Would like to share in the expenses, let me know ? New Digs coincides with the tenth anniversary of all you boys holding the world record for the worlds fastest bass boat as of April 22nd. Be proud of them , Darris has put ya'll in a good fishing boat.!!!!!! Thanks Jon, Shook
  5. D

Fastest Bass Boat

Congrats, Well Fellow A boat owners, We just celebrated 18 years of dominance for the Allison bassboat on April 22nd, Scott Sisco and Jaco Marine held the record for nine years with the help of Mercury Marine and their factory team of mechanics at 105.7 , with a boat built very light and...
  6. D

Rally

When and where on Watts Bar ? Shook
  7. D

Congrats Tide

Helluva game despite us having the most ignorant coach in college football !!!!!! I'm a Dawg fan , but most of all I'm an SEC fan , so Roll Tide and let's beat those Yankee child molesters at least 50 points! Shook
  8. D

Holeshot!

Some of you A-heads may get me at the Christmas tree on the pond, but I'm rolling in at about 20mph on the real tree, so hope ya'll have a Great Christmas and a hauling *** New Year. Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead!!!!!! Shook
  9. D

30.5 RE Mazco

John built this prop to break my own record , it has a total of five runs on it, perfect condition, made three practice runs with what turned out to a bad coil at 110+ made the two way kilo run in two to three foot chop at 110, the prop was designed to run between 125 and 130 with my set up...
  10. D

Fyi

It is still amazing to me that many of you don't know what it takes to set a world record? The APBA is the sanctioning organization for the UIM of Monaco here in the U. S. The previous record holders are in the UIM web site as they always will be, My friend Paul Nichols records are there in...
  11. D

National Rally

Lighting Rod, When is the rally, I would like to come if it isn't on a race weekend? Shook
  12. D

Blown Puter

Threw a rod in the box two or three months ago, somebody let me know if I'm back on line ? Shook
  13. D

'91 AllisonXB 2002

Has both rear decks, fishing and spoiler, New tandem trailer in '99. Will sell with '2000 Drag bought new in '2001, $23,500 complete less lower, or $13,500 with 15in. mid and cowl. All is in very good to excellent condition. Pro Bass Unlimited World record holder and has GPS'ed at 122.4...
  14. D

Fishing Boat for Sale

Yeah I know this ain't the classifed section, but I wanted to give ya'll first chance before I advertised it elsewhere. 1991 XB2002 procomp, '99 Boatmate tandem trailer, '2000 Mercury drag, I bought new in '2001, both rear decks, fishing and spoiler. Both boat and trailer are in very good...
  15. D

Rumblings on Lake X

I've hever heard of such covert operations going on, I'm gonna gonna get Jack 24 Bauer to drive my boat, and what 's the deal Red, you setting on a conspiricy and not telling your old bud Shook? Here's the deal, if someone has an APBA sanctioned kilo event and does not open it up to me and...
  16. D

Cluster

Sorry Boys, Old Hotprop had the XR screaming, but a $13 dollar part funked up our whole weekend, lost a fuel pump relay and in the process of trying to rewire switchs and relays got the trim computer , tryed to run manual in the finals but Prop had it so pumped coming out of the hole...
  17. D

And a Happy New Year

Wishing all the A Boys a great year, and hope all of you run 120 + this new year, good luck and be safe, and remember, if you don't have a large insurance policy, your wife needs you! Shook
  18. D

Christmas

Merry Christmas, Have a great Christmas, and kick some ass with with them A boats in the new year, and make them like it! Just kidding boys, the guy with with a 10ft. jon and a 3.5 johnny is my boating brother too! Shook
  19. D

Zebco 33 Classic Combo

Looking for a new one, apparently the gooks aren't making anymore, lost mine during a boating accident over the weekend, will pay top price for a excellent to new one. Shook
  20. D

More Exciting Latest Breaking News on the XB 2002

Go to the the Allison boat site, then to the the XB 2002 Bassboat, it appears that in 1987 a new world record was set for top bassboat speed in an 1/8 mile pass at over 115 mph, wow an 1/8 mile, then in 1996 Jaco Marine set a kilo record at 106+ mph astonishing! Besides building a fast boat, the...