Search results

1. ROBERT CROSS

Anyone want a NEW Propeller

Kind'a Kool this....
  2. ROBERT CROSS

Schit Habbens

Needless to say we are a bit bummed out. At 25 miles an hour...BANG. No damage other than the skeg. Boat ran fine no leaks no real vibrations, What would you do? Before & after pic's of the attempted temporary fix.
  3. ROBERT CROSS

Skid planer?????

Who uses one, where did you get it and how do you like it. Looking for a better hole shot without changing wheels.
  4. ROBERT CROSS

WTF JUST HAPPENED

10 pages of 'new thread' BS MOD's HELP
  5. ROBERT CROSS

HOT DOG THE LAKE DIDN'T FREEZE''''

Lake Erie is open, no ice down the Niagara this Spring.... Last year... Bob
  6. ROBERT CROSS

1979 Outboard World Championship...

Winner Mod VP...
  7. ROBERT CROSS

It's SPRING....so what's new?

For gs2 it's the Stainless Trim Gauge. Season one was spent learning the new mota, now it's time for the important bling. It's going horizontal on the dash.....(whoze boat it this?) 'sted of down here....:rolleyes:
  8. ROBERT CROSS

How to retrieve your favorite lure....

OK....I know this is a BLOW-Boat....but the fellow can fish. (gets good around 5:30m) . Bob
  9. ROBERT CROSS

Incoming....New Hub

Anyone try this one yet?
  10. ROBERT CROSS

INCOMING...200XS LOWER SKIRT!!

The new mota looked naked without it.....:( Should be here soon...custom build from Chris Dunn in TN. Updates to follow....
  11. ROBERT CROSS

200xs ROS....prop learning.

Found out from Thom at Hydromotive why the new 25p Q4 OT Round Ear has a slower hole shot than the 24p Round Ear on the 225x PM. The new ROS had an open exhaust 'snout', 'cuz it was set up for an 'over hub' prop. The 25p is a thru hub prop and requires the exhaust to optimize performance...
  12. ROBERT CROSS

QUESTION....L/U on 200XS ROS

o_O Is this a MOD? Small hole just forward of the of the fill, a zip tie will o thru about 1 1/2 inch.
  13. ROBERT CROSS

WANTED>>>>three Grandsport Owners.....

......who might be interested in acquiring a "Garage" Cover? GS#2 has been measured & fitted and is open to be measured again...have had a few inquiries so here's narrow opening. Looking at $1100-1250, number will effect price. Grandsport on a dual axle Boatmate. Email if interested ...
  14. ROBERT CROSS

One new boat.....

.......two new covers. :rolleyes: 'Travel" new style Allison....completely lined, new material. The vent pole also supports a cover vent. "Garage".......Sunbrella, new color.
  15. ROBERT CROSS

MotorMate & Service Manual 225x ProMax

$100.00+the ride
  16. ROBERT CROSS

How has the Allison Boards helped you?

Loosing the GS in the FIRE has been very tough for Sandra & I, being here has helped a LOT. Awhile back I clicked on my name, top right, and noticed the 'Account Upgrade' link. CLICK and $5 bucks later.....pay it forward. Good feeling.:)
  17. ROBERT CROSS

Anyone looking for a 200xs ROS?

In doing some research on the ROS I'm getting for our new GS ........ I found the original buyer. Turns out it was Gary Ballough, as in GB Racing.(S19 FJ Propeller), got a lot of very good info on our motor and talked for 45min about all things Allison & boating. Lot of good vibes, seems like...
  18. ROBERT CROSS

FOREMOST INSURANCE.....AAA+

We lost our GSE in a storage fire on 11/09/16. Direct deposit made in our account 12/12/16, agreed value, boat, motor, trailer & personal affects. It was a very difficult case because the building was completely destroyed, and demolished, with no direct inspection allowed to confirm total...
  19. ROBERT CROSS

If you were planning to RE-POWER...

.......what NEW offering would you choose? All brands and HP allowed. My Thoughts Bob
  20. ROBERT CROSS

I've quit smoking....why?

It's embarrassing....the 225xPM lays down a smoke screen when first started or slow cruise @ 1000rpm. I'm talk'n a LOT of smoke!!! It won't stop until the first holeshot. Performance above idle is great. I've spent many hours trying the trace the cause without success. My first mate noticed...