Search results

1. H

For Sale!! SeaStar Pro Sport Tilt Helm!!

The helm has been sol. Thanks to all that responded, Gary.
  2. H

NEW PRICE!! $400.US shipped by Airmail insured postage to continental N/A. Thanks Gary
  3. H

TRADES!! I will consider any fatshaft or Flo-torq hub 4 or 5 blade props, Old School Rockford Fosgate car audio equipment or waterski/wakeboard equipment on trade. Let me know what you have. Thanks Gary
  4. H

How about $425.US including Airmail insured postage anywhere in continental North America. Let me know. I can be reached at (902)678-7188 or garyeisnor@xplornet.com Thanks Gary
  5. H

I bought this last year to install in my Cougar 22MTR but was able to swap the standard helm from this boat to my 21MTR for the sport tilt helm I had installed in that boat. It is brand new in the box complete with hardware, remote fill kit and instructions. I have photos of the one installed in...
  6. H

Props 4 sale

High 5 Prop I am still interested in your prop and I have left several messages but I never heard back from you. Is the prop still available? Please let me know either way at garyeisnor@xplornet.com Thanks Gary
  7. H

Props 4 sale

Props for Sale I am still interested in the High 5 prop. Is it still available? Let me know at garyeisnor@xplornet.com Thanks Gary
  8. H

Props 4 sale

Merc High 5 Prop I would like some more info on your High 5 prop. What is the overall diameter and the diameter of the hub? Does it have vent holes? What combo were you running it on? Do you have any photos of it? How much to send it by USPS Air Parcel Post insured to Aylesford, Nova Scotia...
  9. H

WANTED!! Vertical Boat Lift For a 22MTR!!

I am looking for a vertical boat lift suitable for my Cougar 22MTR. Preferably something in the northeast. I can be reached at garyeisnor@xplornet.com with any details and photos. Thanks Gary.
  10. H

WANTED!! SeaStar Allison Cylinder (HC6345)

I am looking to upgrade from an HC5345 to an HC6345 SeaStar Pro cylinder. Does anyone have a good used one or who has the best deal on a new one? I can be reached at garyeisnor@xplornet.com Thanks Gary
  11. H

WANTED!! Fat Shaft Mazco RE4s!!

I am looking to any Mazco RE4s to fit a fat-shaft Merc. in the 24" to 28" pitch range. Let me know what you have. I can be reached at garyeisnor@xplornet.com with price and photos. Thanks Gary
  12. H

28 RE4

Mazco RE4 28" Mike Yes, PM me his phone number and I will call him. Thanks Gary.
  13. H

28 RE4

Mazco RE4 fishnfireman I would like to buy this prop that we e-mailed back and forth over the winter. I have sent several e-mails and PMs with no replies, could you please advise if it is availble or not. Thanks Gary.
  14. H

28 RE4

Mazco RE4 28" Just sent you an e-mail about prop. I would like to see a couple of photos as well. E-mail me directly at garyeisnor@xplornet.com and I forgot to mention that I am in Canada. Let me know as soon as you can. Thanks Gary.