Search results

1. Flyman

Mounting onboard charger XB02

Does anyone have an onboard battery charger mounted in their XB02? I’m thinking of doing this to avoid the hassle of connecting chargers to batteries after fishing. Specifically, I’m looking for advice on the best location to mount the charger. The inside wall of the port battery compartment...
  2. Flyman

Crappie

Anyone catching any crappie on Watts Bar these days or have I missed another season? Hopefully I'll be able to get out tomorrow for a few hours, not sure if I'll fish above Kingston or the lower end of the lake. I cannot find anything on the internet that is current, so thought I would try...
  3. Flyman

Trim Issues

Kinda new at this, but trying to learn. I'm having issues with the trim on a 225 Pro Max, specifically it will not raise, only lower. I reversed (swapped one to the other) the relays and the trim worked just fine. Placed the relays back to original configuration and same issue resulted, will...
  4. Flyman

Throttle cable length

Can anyone tell me what length throttle cable (Mercury platinum) is best for an Allison XB2002 with a pro max 225, hot foot with the cable entering the floor at the right side of the drivers seat? Thanks
  5. Flyman

Titus

New at this game. Can someone tell me how to get in touch with Titus or which company he works for. Thanks