1. W

15" mid and sportmaster lower unit

That was a yr and a half ago.
  2. W

Trolling Motor Died

Yes, mines exactly like the JWolff.
  3. W

Trolling Motor Died

JWolff, Mines the same way I'm assuming, I don't have an oil tank, but I have a battery in the middle compartment with a liftable tray on top of it. My breaker would pop on high also. I just found one of my deep cycle batteries had a bad cell/etc.
  4. W

260 Compression

I personally wouldn't buy that motor without pulling the heads and inspecting it. I'd even supply head gaskets to the owner, incase I didn't buy it. Compression sounds low to me. Stock they are around 135ish. If they are that low, might be time for a rering, but like I said. I'd pull heads to...
  5. W

Trolling Motor Died

What these guys said. Mine done the same thing once, and it was a circuit breaker on the battery terminal, just pushed the button and it worked again.
  6. W

XB03 W/225PM

Like this thread. I have an xb2003 also and can't drive the darn thing. After 60 becomes a handful. I have a hydraulic jackplate and wondered if I should take it off. I have a total of 14"s set back with a 225 promax and titus lower.
  7. W

28" Boger Custom Cut Chopper

Wonder who ended up with this prop?
  8. W

1993 XTB 21 Hull & Trailer

The ad started back in Feb.
  9. W

Allison Red Book

Me also please. Can't get it over 55, lol. L84bass@yahoo.com Thanks
  10. W

15" mid vs 20" on XB2003

Good question. I've considered going to a 15" on mine.
  11. W

Looking for white XB2003 $15K

Get on Fastbass.com. There are a few guys in Louisiana on there, some might be close enough to look at it for you.
  12. W

Looking for white XB2003 $15K

One on ScreamandFly.com. Just went for sale by wounded warrior. White is black tips.
  13. W

28" Boger Custom Cut Chopper

225 promax. I have his old boat.
  14. W

Mounting ? Stainless Marine trim gauge...

That's sharp, not crazy about the blue though.
  15. W

Hydraulic or Manual Jackplate

Thanks, I received them.
  16. W

Bullet 20 xd

I think it sold
  17. W

Hydraulic or Manual Jackplate

Fnshrmaster, Send me a pic of what the allison plate looks like. I've thought of going to a manual plate also this winter. L84bass@yahoo.com
  18. W

2001 Allison SS-2000 Excel - 260 EFI - Sound System

I dealed with him in the past. He's a dealer if my memory serves correctly.