1. local103racing

JL 8.8 speaker in my xb2003

I mounted a few JL 8.8 under the deck looks pretty nice
  2. local103racing

Side steer 2003 to center steer

That worked out great takes any guess work out of it
  3. local103racing

Ez foot in a xb2003

I’m sure a few people have installed the ez foot throttle I’m looking for thoughts on what you guys used for cable I’m going with the red 33c using it on a 260 merc if anyone has any pics of their install that would be great thanks
  4. local103racing

Deck lids embroidery

Hi I’m looking to get some embroidery work done for my xb2003 deck lids I no a few guys that have done this but seems everyone I talk to dosnt do that work anymore. If anyone has any ideas or knows someone that does embroidery work please let me no. Thanks guys
  5. local103racing

Ok so I got the slide side installed with the forwards and backwards adjustable mount thanks for the info guys now onto moving steering.
  6. local103racing

Looks like I need to mount my existing adjustable seat mount on top of my new slide side but I’m going to need to drill and tap new holes for it to work
  7. local103racing

I just got my slide side from bill only problem is no forward and backward adjustment maybe I got the wrong one
  8. local103racing

Ok so I’m replacing my carpet in my xb2003 and putting in a slide side setup my question is how to locate the existing holes for the passenger seat and what about the old holes from the existing drivers seat? After the carpet is down?
  9. local103racing

Under Carpet Padding install.

I’m doing the same thing I just ordered padding from Bill at Allison boats he said cut the padding 3/4 inches shorter than the carpet glue the padding down the glue the carpet to the padding
  10. local103racing

Under Carpet Padding install.

Hi your boat looks killer I’m doing the same thing and wounding if you padded the whole boat or just the decks? Also how was the deck lids they seem like the hardest part do you have any tips? Thanks
  11. local103racing

Xb2003 how’s it ride without the trolling motor

I have two trolling batteries in the wings I think I’m going to set them in the front of the gas tank with the starting batterie
  12. local103racing

That’s the same one I got I’m going to cut the foot tray in the floor next kinda wish I went with the sea deck that looks really nice
  13. local103racing

I have a 94 xb2003 I’m curious to how it handles without the trolling motor anyone run them without it? Any info will be helpful I’m running a mod 260 with a 20 inch offshore 1 1/2 above no lip on the bad
  14. local103racing

WTB 26P et, knob, or drag "fat shaft"

I’m looking for a 26 et fatshaft if you still have that one
  15. local103racing

Adding Floatation Inside the Jackplate XB2002 - Drainage Issues

Thanks chad I’m getting the same thing I’m using the stock 10 inch Allison plate with a 4 inch land&sea im thinking I’m done with that setup it’s just to hard dialing the boat in with it and it’s a heavy setup as well
  16. local103racing

Adding Floatation Inside the Jackplate XB2002 - Drainage Issues

Chad how do you like the rapid jack what’s your setback
  17. local103racing

Xb2003 Allison jackplate removal

I’m not sure about the Bob’s having a notch to clear the trim they do make the spaces to bolt on the transom first then the jackplate to them very similar to this setup
  18. local103racing

Xb2003 Allison jackplate removal

Hi guys I’m needing some info on removing a 10 Allison jackplate so I can install a new 14 inch Bob’s hopefully I don’t need to get to the transom bolts behind the tank any help would be great thanks
  19. local103racing

Bob’s jackplate setup

Hey guys I’m looking to setup a new Bob’s 14 inch jackplate on my Allison xb2003. I have a 10 inch Allison adjustable plate with a 4 inch land and sea giving me 14 inch setback I would like to do away with both the Allison plate and the land and sea and just use the Bob’s 14 any help would be...