Search results

1. H

Stratos 295 Pro Silverstar

Sold
  2. H

Introducing my new fishing partner

Everyone, this is Holly. She is a border collie / lab cross with a very gentle disposition, absolutely loves to cuddle. My intent is to train her with a clicker as I have had very good success with that method in the past. Eight weeks old currently.
  3. H

Rock Island, Illinios

I am going to be in Rock Island IL this Sunday through Wednesday, and would love to see the Mighty Mississippi from an Allison. Is there anyone out there that would be willing or able to take me for a pass?
  4. H

Bought a boat, not an Allison though.

Well, I finally found the boat I have been seeking, and here it is: It is a 17' Smokercraft powered by a 90hp Mariner main and a 9.9 four stroke kicker. Purchased from Bay City Marine within 2 hours of them taking it in on trade. As much as I wanted an Allison, it just was not practical...
  5. H

How to read a hull number

I am doing a long distance look at a boat hull number ALT21A93K687 What can I learn about the build on this hull from that number?
  6. H

Anyone near port charlotte FL?

Is there anyone near Port Charlotte FL that would be willing to put eyes on a boat for me?
  7. H

Looking at a XTB couple questions.

It is a 1987, all original except for the upper carpet. Is this all composite construction, or wood? What would a reasonable value be on this hull, considering the age? Where would I be able to find the specs on this hull? Thanks in advance for your help.