Search results

1. fastallison21

Oklahoma trailer i.d. tag

I have 1991 Allison Xtb -21. I decided to put insurance on it this year. So I go to my insurance company,they asked for my boat serial number, the motor serial number, and my trailer serial number. The plate on my trailer is gone. So my question is, would Bill at the Allison factory have a...
  2. fastallison21

2016 Watts's Bar Rally, June 19th - June 26th

Skewby count me in on helping u cook
  3. fastallison21

2016 Watts's Bar Rally, June 19th - June 26th

Hey Ben,do u need me to bring any deer
  4. fastallison21

my daughters 1st deerdeer

We have watched this deer for 5 years,then he fell off the face of the earth. Never saw him on foot or on camera any last year,then low and behold guess who shows up on the scene opening of juvenile. It was a moment a dad waits for
  5. fastallison21

what you think?

6. fastallison21

what you think?

What's it going on,a Ranger or Triton?
  7. fastallison21

Hey Merc,my name is Jerry Mickle, If possible I would like to talk to you about the power pole...

Hey Merc,my name is Jerry Mickle, If possible I would like to talk to you about the power pole micro set up u are running on your 03. I have a xtb-21,I'm think about maybe going to them. Many thanks and God Bless
  8. fastallison21

True and funny boat story

Well I wished my damn pick up had known that last year where it decided to take a transmission dump
  9. fastallison21

I only knew of euchee marina,but ide like to find a place with good rates
  10. fastallison21

Well I was half way there last year and my flipping transmission went out in my pick up. Roy and Skewby were gonna come get me and pull me there,but that would have just put me further away from home. So if the good lord is willing and all the planets and stars line up,and I have my new...
  11. fastallison21

Come on now Mick, u know all them triton,ranger,stratos,did i say triton?,of yeh i did,triton owners gotta fire up the Ole motor after strapping down the boat,they gotta lose that water weight to pull those heavy ass barges back home without any more strain on their tow vehicles
  12. fastallison21

Crazy and funny boat ramp stories

Ok,myself and Mick have decided to start a post on this topic. We had actually posted a couple stories on a earlier post. So read ours and tell us your funny mishaps.
  13. fastallison21

We should definitely start a thread for this
  14. fastallison21

I guess all of us has had some sort of mishap at the ramp. I guess my worst case I can think of was the time we were late getting to the ramp for a tournament. So we roll up to the staging aisle, get out and start unbuckling straps and motor tote. I grab my plug out the cup holder,bend over and...
  15. fastallison21

At first the man forgot the plug,pulled back up the ramp,fixed that issue,then fired up,put her reverse, and floored it. Not once but 3 times. Then he shut her down,stood up and told the driver of the pick up,"hey I think you need to back up more". This went on for 20mins. My buddy asked me...
  16. fastallison21

Omg,I just witnessed the same thing at the ramp yesterday. Where do these people get the idea they need a boat?
  17. fastallison21

Pristine 225 Promax Cowling

Im changing powerheads in a couple weeks so i have 225 promax cowling for sale. It's in amazing condition. Shines like a diamond in a goats ass. It comes complete with the cowling,pan,and skirt. Asking $600 plus the ride. Text me AT&T 9316246549. Thank you and God Bless
  18. fastallison21

rally shirts and sizes

Skewby got mine as well, they are impressive, get my payment out asap, thanx again
  19. fastallison21

A few pictures from the Watts Bar Rally!

Wen is skewbys poker run
  20. fastallison21

Stupid Rain

Dont feel bad Jon,we were driving to Euchee Thursday and the transmission went out at mile marker 273,ths my 3rd year trying to go and still yet to get there