Search results

1. tony Atwell

Palatka run this weekend

Dang son you been busy. You get your set up back the way you like it.
  2. tony Atwell

Palatka run this weekend

Got your conversation pk. Just cant figure how to reply :idiot:
  3. tony Atwell

Palatka run this weekend

Hey buddy!! I never know how heavy my foots gonna get lol. Ol beater boat is running strong. We had a great turn out. Even had a couple of your guys from Tennessee come down. Steve rose and Kevin rohdy probably spelt wrong lol. How's things been.
  4. tony Atwell

Palatka run this weekend

Well Saturday was an almost wash out but Friday was a good time.
  5. tony Atwell

Boat Cribbing

Thanks guys. Little here little there.
  6. tony Atwell

Boat Cribbing

Pix of the carbon bling on the boat
  7. tony Atwell

Boat Cribbing

Shout out to Mr Andy Cobb for the carbon bling
  8. tony Atwell

Lets see your rigs A-owners!

Finally took a decent pic of truck and boat together heading to the suawannee River run.
  9. tony Atwell

Boat Cribbing

Dang it man. Have only seen two of them. That one and the one on Todd Buckleys beautiful 02
  10. tony Atwell

Boat Cribbing

Hey scj did it come with that sweet wind shield or may I ask where you were able to locate it.
  11. tony Atwell

Boat Cribbing

Yeah I did some back searching and found those pix. And noticed that. I can't tell if they are carbon or just black plastic? ?
  12. tony Atwell

Boat Cribbing

Was hopeing one of u guys that got one of the new ones would chime in. Thanks I will call Bill monday and see what they have and what they run $ wise.
  13. tony Atwell

Boat Cribbing

Was plannin on dropping him a line monday :-) i May be going carbon on those. But like the engraved switch plate.
  14. tony Atwell

Boat Cribbing

On the xr's 02 there are two plates on each side of the dash one's an oh panda handle the other is toggle switches. Does Allison still make those? ??
  15. tony Atwell

Boat Cribbing

Thanks bud and happy thankgiving to you and yours too.
  16. tony Atwell

Boat Cribbing

Ok it's been a while but finally able to afford a couple more items to up grade the ol boat. (Had tach and speedo) got the other 3 to match. Fuel. Water preasure. Temp shout out to Andy Cobb for those. Also installing a battery shut off switch. And new battery tray .
  17. tony Atwell

Allison's chilling in the springs

Small group went an soaked in the springs Saturday
  18. tony Atwell

Prop

Me too man meeeee toooo.
  19. tony Atwell

Prop