Search results

1. D

XB2003 Latch Strike Plate

Im having issues tracking down the strike plates on the lids for the xb2003. I ordered the latches themselves from eberhard but didnt see the replacement strike plates from them. Anyone know where i can get some? Thanks.
  2. D

Allison trolling motor tray

Thanks ill give him a call tomorrow. Another question does anyone know if the tray would fit a ghost or tour pro foot pedal?
  3. D

Allison trolling motor tray

I saw a while back Allison had trolling motor trays posted on their website. Does anyone know if they still have any getting rid of my hand controlled and am wanting to put a recessed foot pedal in and would like to go with the Allison one if they still have them.
  4. D

Xb2003 No more carpet!

Thank you I should’ve know that the carpet was there for a reason but oh well... now time to take them all apart again
  5. D

Xb2003 No more carpet!

Thank you, yea the only place I’m having issues with the hardware is the front lid, the little hump or whatever it is just on the backside is a pain in the butt lol
  6. D

JL 8.8 speaker in my xb2003

How did you go about actually mounting them?
  7. D

Xb2003 No more carpet!

Sorry to revive a dead thread but I am in the process of doing something similar now and I have two issues/questions... #1 is when I removed all of the carpet I removed the carpet that was sandwhich between the lid and hinge and afterwards the latch doesn’t seem as secure; did you have any...
  8. D

New fuel system

Who made your plate you mounted your fish finder if you don't mind me asking?
  9. D

XB2003 Carpet Kit

any way to see a picture of it?
  10. D

East Texas Fishing

Anyone on this forum been on Sam Rayburn or Toledo Bend lately? I know with the water so high on Rayburn it's like fishing a completely different lake but I'm just curious if anyones catching them.