Search results

1. mmalinao

Anyone have 27 Hydro in the Bay Area that I could test out?

Hey guys, I have a 28 Promax that I can't get on pad with and hoping to try a 27 Hydro. Anyone local to the Bay Area have one I could test out? Thanks guys, Mike
  2. mmalinao

Looking for a 26p Bravo XS or Promax

Please let me know if you have one you're looking to sell. Thanks, Mike Malinao 408-859-1971
  3. mmalinao

WAR 2018

Hey guys, not going to be able to make it this year. I’ve taken a lot of time off this year for my tournaments and then taking a week off during a Memorial Day with the fam.
  4. mmalinao

Looking to buy a back up prop

Let me know 408-859-1971
  5. mmalinao

Looking to buy a back up prop

Hey guys, I have an XB21 2+2 and running a worked 25P Hydro (250 Pro XS SM 1.62) with power poles. I'm a tournament angler so I need something that can get on pad quick and handle tournament loads. I'll be fishing multi-day tournaments this coming year and don't feel good about not having a...
  6. mmalinao

WAR 2017

Thanks, they are one of my sponsors and yes some free Jigs are included lol
  7. mmalinao

WAR 2017

Finally got around to editing the bed fish from our WAR Turkey Shoot, check it out
  8. mmalinao

WAR 2017

Just wanted to add my contact info as well to stay in touch. malinao.mike@gmail.com, 408-859-1971 cell https://www.facebook.com/mike.malinao.16
  9. mmalinao

WAR 2017

Hey guys, I had a blast hanging out with my elders! Lol. You guys are all cool. Huge thanks to George for putting this all together and accommodating for everyone. That trophy will be mine next year so count me in! Hopefully by then I'll be able to hang with you guys. Ran into a Russian...
  10. mmalinao

Prop recommendations XB21 w/power poles

I have a 2010 Bassport XB-21 2+2 with 2 8' poles.
  11. mmalinao

Prop recommendations XB21 w/power poles

I'm still a newbie, but I tournament fish with a full load and a partner. I went with the Hydro 25 which everyone is going to say is too small, but I run and gun and fine with mid 80's. The acceleration from getting on pad to 70+ is insane and hole shot is solid. I'm happy with it, but I'm sure...
  12. mmalinao

W.A.R 2017 roll call

alifornia Delta May 13 through 21st at B&W Resort (916-777-6161) (1) George--- Allison. ------ Cabin #15 (2) Bob ----- Stroker (3) Gary------Allison (4) Whitney------Allison (5) Mike-----Stroker-------cabin #17. ........Tuesday 16th to Saturday 20th (6) John R------Allison (7). Donny ----...
  13. mmalinao

WAR 2017

California Delta May 13 through 21st at B&W Resort (916-777-6161) (1) George--- Allison. ------ Cabin #15 (2) Bob ----- Stroker (3) Gary------Allison (4) Whitney------Allison (5) Mike-----Stroker-------cabin #17. ........Tuesday 16th to Saturday 20th (6) John R------Allison (7). Donny ----...
  14. mmalinao

WAR 2017

A little fishing derby
  15. mmalinao

Electrical trouble shooting

Turns out it was a loose ground on the fuse box.
  16. mmalinao

WAR 2017

Damn, the turkey shoot is on Thursday. No fishing that weekend? I might be able to smoke some shoulders on Thursday night and bring them on Friday to reheat on Saturday if you guys are down with pulled pork sandwiches?
  17. mmalinao

What a Jack Plate is not supposed to do. CMC is a POS!

I have had nothing but problems with my CMC JP! Last year replaced the actuator, paid to have someone to remove and install a new one, 1st use and I noticed gouges all up and down the piston! CMC said they would send me a new one, but I wanted nothing to with this company/product.. I bought a...
  18. mmalinao

Great advice, thanks!
  19. mmalinao

Hey guys, I fished 2 different tournaments the week before last and had an interesting electrical issue that I thought I'd throw out here before fully dissecting it this coming weekend. Day 1: No issues all day, weigh in at 3:30 and being that we had a terrible day we decided to go back out...
  20. mmalinao

Clearlake, Delta, Berryessa driving help!

It was a steep learning curve for me as well coming out of a Skeeter. But once I had the jack plate height right and added weight to the center box it was like a completely different boat! I was 1st driving the boat with the jack plate all they way down...ALL BAD then 1/2 way still bad and then...