Search results

1. Former Gambler

2.5L Torque master

Just finished installing a nosecone/LWP on a torque master. I have read that the 3.0L carrier is stronger than a standard carrier but is it stronger than a billet? Which one should I install?
  2. Former Gambler

Mounting the transducer on skid planer.

I know some of you have mounted you transducer on your skid planer. I am considering it but, I am curious to see if it has affected your boats performance. Is it best to mount it further forward or towards the back of the boat? What speed does the transducer lose reception? Are there any...
  3. Former Gambler

Gauges...

I am about to replace my factory gauges. I am interested in the same information (speedo, tach, water pressure, water temp, fuel and trim) as I currently have but plan to go with a different look. I also plan to add a dual channel EGT gauge. I am having trouble finding one that matches the other...
  4. Former Gambler

New fuel system

Finally got around to installing the upgraded components to my fuel system. Final details tomorrow and test run on Friday.
  5. Former Gambler

XB21 Or XB2003

I plan to purchase a used Xb 21 ProSport Or Xb 2003. I would like some opinions on the two models. I plan to use the boat for local fishing tournaments and such. Do the 2.5's work well on the XB 21 or are they better suited for an Optimax/ProXS?