Search results

1. Tim Powell

Take a ride!

In the XB-21 around legendary Lake X with Speedboat Magazine and Fastbass Marine! https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2120416731358260&id=1603292479737357
  2. Tim Powell

Rigging the Green Machine

Been busy getting the green machine ready for its trip to Florida. If all goes well she should be road ready after tomorrow. Helix 12 MDI G3N and Ultrex 112/45/Link/MDI Helix 12 MSI G3N All units and troller are linked together, each unit has dedicated power straight from battery, console...
  3. Tim Powell

My new demo ride

Found this one on the side of the road in Louisville, TN today!
  4. Tim Powell

New Allison Dealer

Just letting ya'll know I am now an Allison Dealer! www.fastbassmarine.com www.facebook.com/fastbassmarine
  5. Tim Powell

2000 XB2003

2000 Allison XB2003 2003 Mercury 200 EFI Boatmate Single Axle Trailer (Needs Work) Hull is clean, trailer needs work, carpet is ok but has some stains, I would be willing to throw in a new carpet kit from Allison. $16,000.00
  6. Tim Powell

XB21 Prosport

Allison XB-21 Prosport Mercury 300xs with warranty $50,000.00 O.B.O. Call or message for complete details and additional pictures. (270) 217-1794
  7. Tim Powell

2008 Allison XB21 BasSport Pro

2008 Allison XB21 BasSport Pro Hydrotec Phase 3 Yamaha 250 HPDI, Dyno'ed by Wayne Worthy at 356 HP, Coned HPDI by Jason Wolf New Minn Kota Ulterra 80/45/No Link. New Lowrance HDS 9t on bow with Deck It mount. New Lowrance HDS 9t at console on Balzout mount. Lowrance NMEA Network w/ Point 1...
  8. Tim Powell

2017 Allison XB21 Prosport

2017 Allison XB21 Prosport No motor, rigged for a Yamaha. Lowrance HDS 9t at console, Lowrance HDS 9t at bow, New Minn Kota Ulterra 80/45/no link with quick disconnect, Stereo system with Kicker sub (I will be redoing the stereo system, the sub is mounted inside an igloo cooler that is screwed...
  9. Tim Powell

Winter River Run, Paducah, KY

Just thought I'd throw this out there, we are having a small winter river run at Paducah, KY on December 9th. We will launch at the new ramp off 8th street on the Ohio River and run to Kentucky Dam on the Tennessee River, one way distance is roughly 25 miles with no fuel stops along the way...
  10. Tim Powell

Ultrex 112 Installed!

Got the Ultrex installed and in the recess without spacers. I ended up cutting the back corners of the pedal off with a dremel. The recess is too narrow in the rear to make the pedal mount in the same holes as the Fortrex pedal. I failed to take a pic showing what I cut off but basically about...
  11. Tim Powell

Hydro Dynamics Hydraulic Jack Plate

I installed a 10" Hydro Dynamics Hydraulic Jack Plate on my XB21 over the weekend. Last fall I installed the 8" version but I decided to step it up to the 10". Here are a few pics from the install: Out with the old: Removed...what a mess to clean up. Unboxing: Mounted: Livorsi...
  12. Tim Powell

5.5" CMC Hydro Plate

Replaced the CMC plate on my boat and I'd like to get it out of the garage. Comes with the gauge, all wiring, and the plate. $600 TYD It worked fine when I removed it, I just didn't like it.
  13. Tim Powell

11-14' Powerstroke SCT X4

Selling my 11-14' Ford 6.7 Powerstroke SCT X4 w/ Gearhead Custom Tunes, I upgraded a bunch of stuff on my truck and went with the new Ez Lynk w/ PPEI tunes. Tuner is unlocked and has only flashed 1 truck. I bought it new from No Limit Fabrication about 3-4 months ago. I am asking $500 TYD...
  14. Tim Powell

Give the ol 300 a tune up

This is how you ship something! Still unpacking....lol I thought she needed more air! Air box and flywheel cover removed, intake sensor relocated, velocity Stack installed. And the tuning to take advantage of all that air....L1.3 with a 7k limiter :shock: And...
  15. Tim Powell

2 seaters can run too!

Solo, loaded to fish, full fuel 29 Hydromotive X-O/B built by T-Buck