Search results

1. C

Best prop cut

With so many different cuts available, off shore,butterfly,bullet,Allison. What is the opinion of the best for an XB03 running a 225 mariner super mag with 260 electronics and a noseconed 200 lower unit. Also 14 inch rapid jack 1/4 below pad
  2. C

BRUCATO ACU

want to buy a Brucato ACU with 225 promax fuel curve if anybody knows of one for sale....thanks
  3. C

ignition switch

Needing to replace the ignition switch in my xb03. Its the mercury 8 pin switch. Anybody know the merc part number for this switch? Don't need the whole harness, just the switch
  4. C

Fuel sending unit

Does anybody know what ohms the sending unit is set on. I'm replacing my fuel gauge and need to set it correctly Thanks
  5. C

My 2nd A boat

Thanks contractor. I'll be bringing her home to AR soon
  6. C

03 bench seat

do you guys know if you can still get a replacement rear bench seat for an xbo3 thru Allison
  7. C

XB2003 question

needing info on an xb2003 that was owned by Eric Mitchell in Tennesee. Im going to look at it this weekend, any body that knows something about this boat the info would be appreciated. The previous owner has passed and the guy with the boat cant tell me anything about it. He's using it for...