Search results

1. Dave Horlsey

2008 XB2002 with modified 280

Would you consider selling minus motor?
  2. Dave Horlsey

SOLD--Allison XTB 21 **Must see**

I am interested in your boat, would consider selling without the motor? I am interested either way.. thanks Dave
  3. Dave Horlsey

Bob's Hydraulic Plate

Is this for a 20 inch bass style motor?
  4. Dave Horlsey

1988 XB2002 moving sale 8ooo SOLD

can you please send a few pictures to me and where are you located? any issues with the boat? tvstreetrod@cableone.net thanks
  5. Dave Horlsey

Sportmaster 20 186 ratio

20 inch Sportmaster 186 ratio It came on my 2000 225 Pro Max th motor has about 250 hours on it,I would love to trade for torque master 186, it has small weld repair done on the left edge of the cavitation plate about the size of dime, al other surfaces are very nice. This unit operates fine but...
  6. Dave Horlsey

2007 Bullet CC Comp

When you have time can you send some pictures, tvstreetrod@cableone.net. I interested also I assum it has Merc gauges and controls? Is there any bow mount trolling motor, batterys ect? You can call if you like 208-860-3018. Thanks Dave
  7. Dave Horlsey

bullet 20cc with 225 promax

Do you still have the boat ? If so would you consider selling minus motor? I have a 225 Promax waiting.
  8. Dave Horlsey

150 Mariner Supermag

Can you give me a little more information about the motor? Roughly how many hours of use, gear ratio, how much power does it make to the prop shaft, how long have you owned it? I am fairly new to the performance side. I have owned quite few outboards over the years, but they were all factory...
  9. Dave Horlsey

2002 200xs

Did you get the deal put together?
  10. Dave Horlsey

1998 fisher fx 18 with 1998 mercury 150 promax

Would you consider selling the motor only? If so how much for the motor. How many hours on it.