Search results

1. mac03

Active User Photo Thread

I like that ! I am ready to run my promax more when the weather improves
  2. mac03

Active User Photo Thread

The Promax has a Brucato ACU and VST delete and 145 psi heads and seems to run better. I left it on the same short shaft mid. I am sure it will burn a little more fuel than the X motor though. I wish the X hadnt blown up, I loved it
  3. mac03

Active User Photo Thread

1997 03 with 04 225x Since this picture i replaced the 225X powerhead with a lightly modded 225 Promax
  4. mac03

If you were planning to RE-POWER...

Awesome !! Congrats
  5. mac03

If you were planning to RE-POWER...

I have been thinking the same thing. To replace my 225x ss ? I can't decide on a new engine replacement. Lol. Most likely 250xs and a whole new jack plate setup ? Good question for sure
  6. mac03

XB21 - No Start

I have a similar story. Couple of weeks ago I carried my wife and son to broken bow to do some riding . I start the boat and pull off the trailer,park on the pier and kill the engine . When I go to restart the engine . It starts and then dies. (You can tell its electrical) I pull the cowl and...
  7. mac03

Motor Toter / Stabilzer question

Here is a 225x Short shaft on my xb2003 . I'm not sure what brand it is as it was on the boat when I bought it last year. I will see if I can find out. It works great.