Search results

1. Kenrick Young

1999 Allison XB2003 with PowerPole for sale in Sacramento, CA ($18,500)

Hi, Would prefer to just sell everything together. If you would like to check out the boat, let me know. Thanks. - K
  2. Kenrick Young

1999 Allison XB2003 with PowerPole for sale in Sacramento, CA ($18,500)

https://sacramento.craigslist.org/boa/d/allison-xb2003-with-225/6578309026.html Hi Guys, Just posting my ad here to create additional interest. I'm sad to part with the boat, but life has changed for me. I just don't have the time to use it as much as I want to.
  3. Kenrick Young

W.A.R 2017 roll call

Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it. But I did meet Mike in a beautiful Stroker on the water at B&W.
  4. Kenrick Young

WAR 2017

Wow, a week long rally. Will try to make at least part of it. Should be good fishing.
  5. Kenrick Young

WAR 2017

Is a date and place set yet?
  6. Kenrick Young

Power Poles and the XB-2003.......

I haven't checked the prop to pad height. I'll do that next time. That's a good idea about moving the jackplate up. I'll try that next time on the water.
  7. Kenrick Young

The 12in set back is from the power pole bolts to the transom. Add another 1/3 inches to the set back for the engine to the transom. The silver jackplate is 5.5 inches. The black jackplate is 6.5 inches. On a separate note, is there any obvious sign that my set up would be dragging in the...
  8. Kenrick Young

Here are some pictures. I measured, and it is a 12 inch set back.
  9. Kenrick Young

That's interesting. You run a 12' talon on an XB2003 and only lose 2mph? Where are your batteries located? Mine are in the engine and left (port) wing, all the way back (only 2 batteries). Yah, I do want to make out to WAR 17.
  10. Kenrick Young

Hmm, that's good to know. Maybe I will send it in, if the higher RPMs won't hurt the engine. It was rebuilt by JSRE. There's a custom Brucato ECU on it. They set it to 5500 for the break in period. I never got around to mailing it back to Brucato to re-set it afterwards.
  11. Kenrick Young

Yah, I just have to send in the ECU to Brucato to reprogram it to get past the 5500 limiter. But on the other hand, it's just going to cause more wear on the engine at higher RPMs. I primarily use it for fishing and saving gas (hence the addition of the Power Pole). If I wanted pure speed, I...
  12. Kenrick Young

I'll have to measure the set back next time I'm at storage. I can take pictures then. We're having a pretty nasty storm in Nor Cal. So it is possible that I'm dragging or something is not correct with my set up. I'll have to go to a rally one of these days for the pros on this board to check...
  13. Kenrick Young

Hi, This is my first post, but I have a Power Pole Sportsman II on my XB-2003. The shop used a pk-m-2-6-p-blk mount. I only added 1 and it was added to the left (port) side. I sit on the right side. I run a Pro Max 225. Since adding it, I had to go from a 26 in prop to a 24 in prop to have...