Search results

1. Allison3119

2010 XB21 BassSport Pro

2010 xb21 basssport pro. 300xs. 63 hours! Hds 10 and hds 7. Motorguide 82. New batteries. Hid headlight upgrade. New wheels/tires on trailer. Road armour on trailer. Cover. Like New. $53,000. calvin3119@hotmail.com 859-621-0913. Can send pictures. White/black/lime green pins and decals. Very...
  2. Allison3119

Rally shirts

If you are coming to the SMOKE ON THE WATER rally and want to order a shirt. Email clark@pineyflats.net
  3. Allison3119

Facebook Group

If any of you are on facebook, check out the new group we started. It's a go-fast group and a lot of great people already on there. Rally info, boats, pictures, friends becoming family. Help us get it going, be sure to post any events you have coming up! Thanks guys...
  4. Allison3119

Smoke on the Water Rally

Smoke on the Water Bullet rally is October 27-30 at Euchee Marina on Watts Bar Lake. All of you guys here are invited if you'd like to come. Please just let me know (for dinner head counts). There will be my Allison there and probably a couple more. This is a GREAT group of people and we'd love...
  5. Allison3119

Smoke on the Water!

Smoke on the Water Bullet rally is October 27-30 at Euchee Marina on Watts Bar Lake. All of you guys here are invited if you'd like to come. Please just let me know (for dinner head counts). There will be my Allison there and probably a couple more. This is a GREAT group of people and we'd love...
  6. Allison3119

Allison cups and bump board

7. Allison3119

Added compartment lighting

Blue Water LED
  8. Allison3119

Custom XB21 updates and pictures here

I guess I'll make a thread dedicated to the progress of the Xb21. So far I have changed the back spoiler graphics, steering wheel, dropped trailer off for color change, and changed pin stripes. The motor decal kit came earlier this week, and the letters for the hull should be here Thursday or...
  9. Allison3119

Father's Day gift early

10. Allison3119

28 Mazo RE Small shaft

$450 shipped 28 Mazco
  11. Allison3119

New steering wheel

12. Allison3119

Attn: GotmyAlly

I was poking around and seen the upgrade to the hid headlights with connectors. Are you still doing those?
  13. Allison3119

Allison measuring boards

Does anyone make Allison golden rules?
  14. Allison3119

And it begins

15. Allison3119

24 Yamaha Drag for sale

$450 shipped. Small shaft.
  16. Allison3119

New Here

Just picked up an Xb 21 pro elite. 300xs. I came from the Bullet crowd, glad to be here.