Search results

1. Kmack

XTB owners

2. Kmack

1988 XTB21 Crappie Special

Thanks Marty. I live in Kansas but am temporarily living in Savannah while working a contract. I don't have any fishing stuff here but I would love to come see the lake. I'm actually considering Clark's Hill/Augusta area for retirement. Kevin
  3. Kmack

Can you help?

Boat is Blue and light grey. This is the second XTB 21 I have owned. I bought one new in 1991 which I had to sell in 2005 to fund kids in college. Loved that boat for everything except standing and fishing in windy conditions (Kansas). Rough water ride is outstanding and the boat is a blast to...
  4. Kmack

Can you help?

Yes, it's an '88 which I pretty much gutted and replaced everything.
  5. Kmack

Can you help?

Thanks BigRWater, I've done some more searching and I think this is a speedometer tube and sensor for a non-smartcraft speedo set-up. I'm guessing it was used by a previous owner of this motor and since I use the gps in my depthfinder for speedo and don't use water pressure it was disconnected.
  6. Kmack

Can you help?

I was checking under the cowl of my recently acquired 2004 200XS on my XTB. I noticed this near the #6 spark plug: It was loose inside and I was unable to locate any place that looked like it was to accept the plug. Motor was recently serviced by Reynolds Racing and I am not much of a...
  7. Kmack

Lets see your rigs A-owners!

This is my rig. Boat is '88 21 XTB with 200XS. Truck is '99 with 7.3l Diesel (upgraded turbo, injectors, 5" straight exhaust, HD tranny) I had it outside to install new speakers in the truck. I guess I'm partial to the old stuff...
  8. Kmack

Officially a completed Restoration now...

Here's a couple. I had them put walkway as far forward as the could, extend the tounge, add step on front and went tandem axle. Pulls great and gives easy access from the ground (nice for us old guys)
  9. Kmack

Can't break 60 in xtb

There are some torque tabs which attach to the skeg which help some with torque steer. I think TH Marine used to make them.
  10. Kmack

SMP Single Axle Trailer (original XTB21) for sale or trade

Trailer was $5400 out the door. See my recent post in Restorations titled 1988 XTB21 Crappie Special for pictures.
  11. Kmack

1988 XTB21 Crappie Special

I kept reading the question "Can you really fish out of an Allison?" so I decided that instead of buying a new Multi Species boat for retirement, I would put together my own interpretation of the best "Multi-Species boat ever built. With a lot of help from this forum and Crappie.com I think I...
  12. Kmack

Lifting 2004 200xs

Does the lift eye fit over the flywheel nut? Or will I need some type of adapter?
  13. Kmack

Oklahoma Rally

FYI, There is a request on the Allison Ultra High Performance Boats page on Facebook looking for a headcount of folks who would be interested in an Allison Rally to be held somewhere in Oklahoma. If you would be interested you might add your name to the list.
  14. Kmack

SMP Single Axle Trailer (original XTB21) for sale or trade

I had a blowout and the tire exited trailer damaging the left fender. Boat and trailer had to be towed so I had them towed to Diamond City Trailer in Murfreesboro Arkansas and am having a new aluminum tandem axle built. Trailer has surface rust and damage as pictured but frame is solid and...
  15. Kmack

Boat and trailer delivered to Diamond City Trailer in Murfreesboro Ar. New custom Aluminum tandem axle trailer fabrication to get underway soon.
  16. Kmack

XTB21 Carpet Replacement

I used DAP Weldwood Contact Cement "The Original" from Home Depot. Tried to post a picture but doesn't want to load.
  17. Kmack

May be needing some help...

Axle bent, lug bolt threads stripped, tow truck finally got us somewhere at closing time, 200 miles from home ( my own shop). Plus 2 of 3 people had to work following day. We couldn't wait a couple of days for that kind of repair. And that cost would go a long way toward a new trailer when you...
  18. Kmack

May be needing some help...

I was hauling my newly restored XTB21 home from it's maiden trip to the lake (Table Rock Lake Mo.) and had a blowout and wheel/tire separation from trailer which caused the trailer to be inoperable. Flatbed truck towed me to the nearest Marine dealer (a Bass Cat dealer) who allowed me to set...
  19. Kmack

Fortunately no damage to boat. Trying to work with Allison to come up with a new trailer.
  20. Kmack

Well, I spoke too soon about no catastrophies. Looks like new trailer is in order.