Search results

1. RiverRat71

Allison XB2003 Trailer Double Axle $2500

It's a 99. Yes, surge brakes on one axle.
  2. RiverRat71

OAL to prop with motor tilted for transport is 26' & about a foot or so less when down. Hope this helps. RR
  3. RiverRat71

Keith, boat isn't on the BoatMate anymore but new trailer has same dimensions lengthwise so I will be happy to get those for you this weekend. The new aluminum trailer was built to same dimensions but ended up a little wider to give a little more room between the fenders.
  4. RiverRat71

Selling my double axle trailer that came with the XB2003. New radial tires & alloy wheels. Spare tire is original but looks new. Minor repairs made to cross members but has never seen salt. Carpet & bunks good to go. One stainless fender had a dent & was straightened so not perfect but still...
  5. RiverRat71

Promax Falls flat at around 6000 rpm.

Whipper, that looks like the Garden of Eden. Makes sense, if there was a boat there I guess it would be a GrandSport, lol. RR
  6. RiverRat71

Aluminum Trailer For XB2003

Anyone know a good source for a single axle aluminum trailer for XB2003. I'd almost give somebody this tandem Boatmate for a SOLID lead. RR
  7. RiverRat71

Prop Suggestion - Grand Sport w/ 2005 2.5L XS

The quad IV-OT is a great prop on the GS but the problem is right now they don't have any & Todd can't say when they will. I had a 27 trophy for my GS & it ran pretty well for me. RR
  8. RiverRat71

Allison owner

Never seen ice on my river but yeah I would say if the ice is 30" thick it might be a bit chilly. In South GA it doesn't get cold in my opinion but from December - March if I go out its just me. I personally prefer company. RR
  9. RiverRat71

Allison owner

Every year will be the same. Sucks when cold weather hits. Might suck worse the first year but not sure. RR
  10. RiverRat71

Jasper 2020

Is the ODBA race on or did they cancel it like the rest? I need to see some racing. RR
  11. RiverRat71

2008 Allison Grand Sport Elite SOLD

Boat has been sold. Thanks out to Allison Forum & all who inquired. RR
  12. RiverRat71

Best stereo system for a Grand Sport

I was gonna say offshore mid but I think he smells whatcha cookin, lol. RR
  13. RiverRat71

2020 rally shirts

I cant go to the rally but I would purchase a shirt. Never been but hope to go one day. RR
  14. RiverRat71

WTB Newer Allison XB2002

No but thanks. RR
  15. RiverRat71

XB 2003 SKID PLANNER

Call Mr. Bill at Allison. I am sure they still have them. I bought one a couple years ago & I think it was around $275 with brackets & hardware. RR
  16. RiverRat71

Jr that would be great. Not a lot of river up here that is navigable other than a few miles of the Flint & the Chattahoochee but it is pretty nice. RR
  17. RiverRat71

Grand Sport help

Welcome to the world of the GS. Dont get discouraged. You are likely over trimming for speed. Tuck her in on take off & take little steps with trim as you progress with speed. If the boat is leaning left it is under trimmed & wont walk. Learn to trim up from there. As you decrease speed tuck it...
  18. RiverRat71

I didn't. I found a XB I wanted really bad but no one ever came & got the GS so I am done for now. Just dont have the time right now to deal with all the tire kickers, LOL. On top of that I really love this boat. RR
  19. RiverRat71

Boat is no longer available. Thanks for the compliments & thanks Allison Forum! RR
  20. RiverRat71

Yes, still have it. RR