Search results

1. Garry Hagins

Record Top Speed

How do you find the page that shows the top speed you have reached on a Lowrance HDS 12 gen 3? I have been asking around, but haven't got any responses. I keep seeing these pictures of the electronics but have no idea how or where to find it.
  2. Garry Hagins

2017 XB-21 Allison Pro Sport Set-Up

All, When purchasing a XB-21 Pro Sport it is very important that you know something when selecting the motor (300XS), lower unit (sportsmaster), and gear ratio (1.62) what to expect. I currently purchased a new boat and when the boat was set up it would not come on plane any quicker than 8 to 18...
  3. Garry Hagins

Bravo 1 FS

All, I am looking for information and maybe someone has contact number for Lee Sanderson. I have ordered a boat from Allison and it was delivered to the dealer in Georgia. It is a XB-21 Pro Sport with a 300 XS (brand new motor) with 1.62 gears. The prop is a worked prop (Bravo 1 FS 28 pitch)...
  4. Garry Hagins

Boat Insurance for Allison

Who is everyone using for boat insurance for their Allison boats? I have a 300 and was turned down by Progressive. NEED SOME IDEAS!!!
  5. Garry Hagins

Props for Sale

I have 2 props for sale if anyone is interested. I have a 27 pitch Tempest Plus and a 27 pitch Fury. These props were my back up props for the Bass Cat I just sold. I am buying a new XB-21 Pro Sport with a 300 on it and I've been told that these props won't work on this set up. I am looking for...
  6. Garry Hagins

Prop for New XB-21 Pro Sport

Guys, I am ordering a new 2017 Allison XB-21 Pro Sport with a 300XS sports master lower unit and 1.62 gears. Any ideas on props I should run. I have been told that a 28 or 29 pitch bravo fs would be a good prop. I was also told to put 4" spacers between the hydraulic jack plate. Does anyone have...
  7. Garry Hagins

Hello

I am new to this forum. My name is Garry and I am currently waiting for my new XB-21 Pro Sport to be built. This will be my first Allison and I am very excited. I recently visited with Jonathon Bowling and Nancy Allison in Louisville. They were great people and were a wealth of information on...