Search results

1. J

WTB 28 Drag 4

Yep, mine was $799 from Performance Propeller this week. Thanks for the info THutch.
  2. J

WTB 28 Drag 4

THutch- How high are you running it?
  3. J

WTB 28 Drag 4

Thanks all. Gave up waiting and ordered a new one. They are 4 weeks + behind on orders.
  4. J

WTB 28 Drag 4

Looking for a Performance Propeller 28 Drag 4 in good condition. Needs to be a Flo-torq.
  5. J

Props...

Text sent.
  6. J

26 & 28 knob cut choppers from Hydromotive

Any chance either of these is a Flo-Torq? If so, I'd be interested.
  7. J

Prop recommendations for xb2002 with a 280

Try reading this thread for learning to drive: http://forum.allisonowners.net/index.php?threads/russ-62mph-p.16403/ For a prop recommendation, I'd say a 28 Real ET for all around use. A 26 Trophy or 26 Drag 4 for the best props to learn on. Just my 2 cents worth.
  8. J

WTB 2.5 Sportmaster Prop Shaft

Got one. Thanks.
  9. J

Dave- Thanks for the quick reply. After rethinking it, I 'm going with a fat shaft in hopes of not losing another prop.
  10. J

Broke a prop shaft today and left 29 SRX fresh from DAH at the bottom of the lake. Anyone have and extra propshaft in good condition they want to sell? Either fat or small shaft. Thanks.
  11. J

200 xs ss sport master lower unit seal kit

Philip- You can google Crowley marine and look it up. Looks like 26-89238A3 for the kit and 815565 for the seal (takes 2).
  12. J

280 Ready for Break-in.

Got the 280 back from JSRE, got it mounted and took it out today for its first break-in tank of gas. Froze my butt off, chilly here in NC with about 15 mph winds, and it takes awhile to burn a tank of gas in an 02 at <3500 rpm. Still enjoyed it though. Jay builds a great looking motor and I...
  13. J

260 question

Mercury also replaced a two bolt main 260 powerhead for me with a free four bolt main powerhead after the two bolt broke a crank about a month after I got it.
  14. J

Deep Snow

Definitely a 4, you'll get better lift!
  15. J

ET Cut 26 Chopper-----SOLD!

ET Cut 26 Chopper. Small shaft. $425 tyd. Will consider trades for high perf over hub small shaft 27-30 pitch prop. Prop is sold!
  16. J

Is this an RL cut chopper?

Here's a pic of an RL cut that was sold on S&F last year.
  17. J

Want to buy 28 Hoss Triton

PM sent. Thanks.
  18. J

Want to buy 28 Hoss Triton

Looking to buy a 28 Triton in good condition for a small shaft merc.
  19. J

WTB 28 Hoss Triton

Looking to buy a 28 Triton in good condition for small shaft merc.