1. jeremy hood

How about an XTB-21 Thread?

I'll trade ya with a little cash on your end 22r!lol
  2. jeremy hood

Iso: mariner super mag 200+

I'll be in touch
  3. jeremy hood

1986 xtb 21 11,000

1986 xtb-21. Boat is in good shape for the year. Has some nicks and scratches. 94 200 efi with Bob's dual feed cone and plastic alien cowl. Motor fires right up and runs good but compression is from 102-120 so it wouldn't hurt to be freshened up. Bought the boat to restore over the winter but...
  4. jeremy hood

SOLD -- '88 XB2002 with 225 ProMax - $12500 *REDUCED to $11,000*

Hp on 2.5. And what speed are you seeing?
  5. jeremy hood

I've got a 94 200 efi with lwp and an alien cowl. Compression runs from 102-120. New set of rings probably wouldn't hurt . Runs good and fires up quick. Would you be interested in a partial trade?
  6. jeremy hood

How much and how's the compression? Where are you located? I already bought but seriously thinking about a repower this winter.
  7. jeremy hood

Can't break 60 in xtb

Bent my skeg over about a 1/4" (wasn't exactly straight) freed it up alot. It's getting better and better every trip. This is definitely a tinkering man's boat.
  8. jeremy hood

Can't break 60 in xtb

I've got one and it's still pretty stiff. Do different lower units make that big of a difference in handling? Wondering if I need this one worked or if it maybe in the steering.
  9. jeremy hood

Can't break 60 in xtb

Update: added a 28" 4 blade hoss and an efi 200 with a coned case. Ran it to low 60's with at about 5400 and 1/8 above the pad. With just me and about 150 pounds in the left side of the boat it leans hard to the right. (185lb driver) with 2 in the boat it rides level but I'm steady steering to...
  10. jeremy hood

I have 3 2.5 for sale, mids, lowers

Can I get pics of motor 2 if it's still available
  11. jeremy hood

Iso: mariner super mag with low water pick up. Will take a 200,225 promax but would really prefer the mariner.
  12. jeremy hood

Can't break 60 in xtb

Found my prop! 28 4 blade hoss. First time I've been able to hold the boat with confidence with all it had. Lost 200 rpm on top bit gained so much stability. Going to move the motor up a little to see if I can find the lost rpm. If not it's time for more hp! Thanks for all the great advice.
  13. jeremy hood

Can't break 60 in xtb

^ that's why I love this page!
  14. jeremy hood

Can't break 60 in xtb

Update: tried a 25 cleaver (because it was there) found alot more speed but only took it to 60ish. Felt loose as hell and got away from me on the way down. Didn't hook but got my attention. Put on a 26 big eared chopper and ran into the 60's with alot more stability. Didn't push my luck because...
  15. jeremy hood

Trade 25 cleaver for 26 chopper

I've got a 25 cleaver I'd like to trade for a 26 big ear chopper. Can get pics tomorrow small shaft merc.
  16. jeremy hood

Can't break 60 in xtb

How many rpm at 71mph and what's your gear ratio?
  17. jeremy hood

Can't break 60 in xtb

Ok I'll try that. If the rain holds this weekend she's going to the landing stripped down as a $2 hooker. Just a prop wrench , 2 3/4" wrenches and a tape measure.
  18. jeremy hood

Can't break 60 in xtb

That's what I was thinking, just need to find another prop I guess. I want to go as steep as I can because id like to only buy one and I don't pull and usually run a light load. What effect will the 9 more inches of setback that silverbullet02 was talking about have on it? As I said I'm still...
  19. jeremy hood

Can't break 60 in xtb

It's coned
  20. jeremy hood

Can't break 60 in xtb

About 5 rods 5 life jackets in the front and a 5lb anchor. 25lb of tools in the center bin between the seats. Battery rt side in front of fuel cell 10" sub and 15lb anchor back left with a 2 bank charger and the amp in the back rt compartment. Havnt had it long enough to set it up like i want...