Search results

1. jeremy hood

1986 xtb 21 11,000

1986 xtb-21. Boat is in good shape for the year. Has some nicks and scratches. 94 200 efi with Bob's dual feed cone and plastic alien cowl. Motor fires right up and runs good but compression is from 102-120 so it wouldn't hurt to be freshened up. Bought the boat to restore over the winter but...
  2. jeremy hood

Iso: mariner super mag 200+

Iso: mariner super mag with low water pick up. Will take a 200,225 promax but would really prefer the mariner.
  3. jeremy hood

Trade 25 cleaver for 26 chopper

I've got a 25 cleaver I'd like to trade for a 26 big ear chopper. Can get pics tomorrow small shaft merc.
  4. jeremy hood

Can't break 60 in xtb

Needing some prop setup tips. Here's what I've tried 25 chopper 2"below pad 52mph 25"laser 2 from 7/8 below up to level with pad have gotten a best of 58 trimming up to a 14' rooster tail and back down. It just doesn't seem to want to lift the bow and can only get back to the seat out the water...
  5. jeremy hood

Iso: manual trim guage

Iso: manual trim guage. Prefer stainless marine. Thanks!
  6. jeremy hood

2.5 150 to 200

Can anyone tell me all the differences between a 2002 150hp 2.5 and a 200hp carb motor ? Also any quick tricks to try to get a little more out of it without turning it too hard.
  7. jeremy hood

Xtb power

Needing some input on powering/propping a xtb 21. Mainly using the boat to fish and cruise on the local river with some lake trips every summer. Mainly wanting safe easy handling, low 80's with a 500lb load, and decent fuel economy. (In that order) thinking a 200hp coned 2.5 and a 4 blade. What...
  8. jeremy hood

Ga rallies?

Any rallies in ga this summer? Clark hill, Sinclair, ect...