Search results

1. R

Trolling motor shaft length?

I just bought a XB21 boat and I was told if I bought anything larger that a 45" shaft I wouldn't be able to open the compartment without deploying your TM. food for thought.
  2. R

XB-21Electronics Lay out

Looking for pictures of XB21 front duck layout with TM, Two units, Hydrowave. Looking for mounting suggestions my boat currently has a balzout mount and eped. i was looking for suggestions for a stack mount. looking for pictures and ideas. TIA
  3. R

XB-21

I Just bought an XB-21 and I was looking for any little tips and tricks to driving, Tackle management, & likes and dis likes from current owners. thanks for the help.
  4. R

Finally got back into Allison need help with my XB21

I wish man 3 hours drive in my rig is to long for day trip lol.
  5. R

Wow. Thanks for all the information, I’ll have to check into moving the transducer and getting the set up just right for what I got. I need to get my power poles mounted too. Look forward to meeting you all at some point in time. Maybe WAR 2019 will be in the cards for me. Riverrocket if you...
  6. R

Thanks for the response! I don’t think I am going to make it up to Shasta I am fishing the Bass pro shops open on Folsom lake the 19-20. Hopefully, for next years war I’ll make it to wherever they have it. Maybe by then I’ll have SHO dialed and running a little better than 55 mph.
  7. R

Thank you. XB21 is the real deal. I love mine, I am really glad I bought this boat.
  8. R

Not new to Allison's but first time in the new forum. I learned to drive a boat in a XB2002/260 SS. I drove that to the tune of 100.3mph and that was fast enough to make my butt pucker up...so i decided I wanted to fish a little more tournaments and I could afford to sacrifice some speed. I sold...