Search results

1. B

Two Mustang Automatic Inflatable PFD's With Harness Rings

I have two Mustang Automatic Inflatable PFD's with harness rings for sale. Model number MD3084 Type V. Both come with mesh/zippered carrying bags. I bought them from the Annapolis Powerboat Show. Great safety feature for your high speed boat! I bought them two years ago and maybe wore them...
  2. B

26 P Trophy Right Hand

26 Pitch right hand turn Trophy prop for sale with fat shaft hub kit. Prop has minor rough edges on some of the blades however there are no dings or nicks. $260 shipped. Please call 484-645-6023
  3. B

2000 Grand Sport Elite with 2.5 225 Promax And Trailer

Thanks Jason. I have to say, I was sad to sell the GS. It was certainly near or at the top of the toy list. I am glad to see it go to someone who knows what they are doing and will enjoy it as much as I did. Drew
  4. B

Chris-I uploaded more pictures.
  5. B

The price is falling!! New price, $15900. MUST SELL!! 484-645-6023.
  6. B

New price, $16500. This is a great boat that has been well cared for! Must sell, bring all offers!!
  7. B

I am selling my 2000 Allison Grand Sport Elite with a 1997 Mercury 2.5 225 Promax with a Sportmaster lower unit. The boat comes with a dual axle Allison trailer which has LED lights and is in excellent condition. Below please find a list of updates/etc.: -Custom 26p big ear chopper made...
  8. B

WTB Blinker trim

I have a single to sell, give me a call at 484-645-6023 Drew
  9. B

Wanted: 26P Mercury Chopper

I am looking for a small shaft A5 Big Ear.
  10. B

I am looking for a used uncut or Allison Cut 26p Mercury Chopper in good condition for my 2000 Allison GS with a 225 PM. Anyone out there interested in selling me one? If so, please let me know! Thanks, Drew
  11. B

I am looking for a used uncut or Allison Cut 26p Mercury Chopper in good condition for my 2000 Allison GS with a 225 PM. Anyone out there interested in selling me one? If so, please let me know! Thanks, Drew
  12. B

Sportsmaster leaking

Ally 03-thank you for the feedback. Another question-as long as I see no water in the lower unit do you think I will be OK? Is this natural in this one way seal since I ran 60+ miles at 70-85 MPH and the pressure caused the oil to expand? I have not run this type of distance at speed before...
  13. B

Sportsmaster leaking

I ran my 225 Promax hard last evening and noticed a gear oil smell coming from the motor after I shut it down. Tonight I noticed a small trail of oil coming from a small hole a few inches in front of the oil drain plug. Is this natural? I have never seen (or smelled) this before although I...
  14. B

New Allison Owner Sportsmaster Drive Question

Thanks for the feedback! I thought that was the case but was not sure. I am real sensitive to noises and vibrations after owning my last motor and must not have noticed it before.
  15. B

New Allison Owner Sportsmaster Drive Question

I recently bought a 2000 GS with a 97 225 Promax and after running it 200 miles heard tonight a knocking in the drive as the prop comes to a stop when shutting down in gear. I know that I did not hear this before. Is this natural with the ratcheting mechanism in the unit or do i have a...
  16. B

2000 GS/97 225 promax for sale

I left you a message yesterday, I have some questions about your boat.
  17. B

Looking for a Grand Sport with motor

Hey Steve, I left you a message last night. Give me a call when you can.
  18. B

Looking for a Grand Sport with motor

I found the boat! 2000 GS with a 225 Promax!
  19. B

Grandsport wanted

I am also looking for a GS. If anyone knows of a great boat out there, please let me know!