Search results

1. B

Two Mustang Automatic Inflatable PFD's With Harness Rings

I have two Mustang Automatic Inflatable PFD's with harness rings for sale. Model number MD3084 Type V. Both come with mesh/zippered carrying bags. I bought them from the Annapolis Powerboat Show. Great safety feature for your high speed boat! I bought them two years ago and maybe wore them...
  2. B

26 P Trophy Right Hand

26 Pitch right hand turn Trophy prop for sale with fat shaft hub kit. Prop has minor rough edges on some of the blades however there are no dings or nicks. $260 shipped. Please call 484-645-6023
  3. B

2000 Grand Sport Elite with 2.5 225 Promax And Trailer

I am selling my 2000 Allison Grand Sport Elite with a 1997 Mercury 2.5 225 Promax with a Sportmaster lower unit. The boat comes with a dual axle Allison trailer which has LED lights and is in excellent condition. Below please find a list of updates/etc.: -Custom 26p big ear chopper made...
  4. B

Wanted: 26P Mercury Chopper

I am looking for a used uncut or Allison Cut 26p Mercury Chopper in good condition for my 2000 Allison GS with a 225 PM. Anyone out there interested in selling me one? If so, please let me know! Thanks, Drew
  5. B

Wanted: 26P Mercury Chopper

I am looking for a used uncut or Allison Cut 26p Mercury Chopper in good condition for my 2000 Allison GS with a 225 PM. Anyone out there interested in selling me one? If so, please let me know! Thanks, Drew
  6. B

Sportsmaster leaking

I ran my 225 Promax hard last evening and noticed a gear oil smell coming from the motor after I shut it down. Tonight I noticed a small trail of oil coming from a small hole a few inches in front of the oil drain plug. Is this natural? I have never seen (or smelled) this before although I...
  7. B

New Allison Owner Sportsmaster Drive Question

I recently bought a 2000 GS with a 97 225 Promax and after running it 200 miles heard tonight a knocking in the drive as the prop comes to a stop when shutting down in gear. I know that I did not hear this before. Is this natural with the ratcheting mechanism in the unit or do i have a...
  8. B

Looking for a Grand Sport with motor

I found the boat! 2000 GS with a 225 Promax!