Search results

1. SuperTim

1995 Allison XB2003 ProSport Tournament $14,000 (No Motor)

Terrance, I sent you a PM with my phone number.
  2. SuperTim

Glad you posted. I totally forgot that I wanted to put my transducer on the skid planner! I had better get that done before I fill the void.
  3. SuperTim

I know I need to use closed cell foam (so it doesn't absorb water), but I can get it as sheets or as a two part liquid that will "fit" the void. My initial thought was to use EPDM roofing membrane (white side out) to build a pocket that will look good once done. Or I could just use a clear...
  4. SuperTim

What kind of speeds are you seeing out of the 150 Evenrude/XB? Did you have the gear case modified for low water pickup? I was thinking about the Merc 150 4 stroke (a bit on the heavy side). I figured I could put closed cell foam inside my engine set-back/above the skid planner and get...
  5. SuperTim

I sent you a PM with pics and details.
  6. SuperTim

Bjmoss, It's a 225 Super Mag (Grey). I actually like the black promax look better, but either way it was a beast under the cowl. I had a bit of sticker shock myself when I priced out a new crank for the Super Mag.... Like you said, they are well built boats. If I don't sell it, I want...
  7. SuperTim

Sorry your stocks aren't doing too well. I can always buy back a stock after I sell it, and I have never had a stock that makes me smile every time I take it out on the water (even with a 115 opti). Take a look at Canadian pot stocks (ACB, CTST, CGC, TLRY). They cycle enough you can day trade...
  8. SuperTim

Some additional pics of damage noted above and an old one with the grey cover. I forgot to note in the original post that there are stress cracks where the trolling motor is mounted, but I am including a photo of that.
  9. SuperTim

Some Additional Pictures. I'll work on getting one of the bottom pad. (still snow on the ground here, so it might be a bit).
  10. SuperTim

1995 Allison XB2003 Tournament (Hull and Trailer Only) IN UTAH: Second owner (bought in 2013), Two covers (re-stitched original grey and new black Sunbrella), tandem axle trailer with 2016 tires/wheels (maybe 500 miles on them), new Bimini, ski tripod, Carpet in good condition, upholstery in...
  11. SuperTim

Xb2003 No more carpet!

I know this is an older thread. Just wondering if there was any update on long term benefits/drawbacks,,,,,or "I wish I would have done.....xxxx"
  12. SuperTim

Merc 2.5L cut heads (3 sets)

Do you still have the two sets of heads available? What compression would the 24 CC be with stock pistons?
  13. SuperTim

Best cost efficient way for a used boat buyer to safely get a 21 ft on trailer Allison delivered from Tennessee to Utah ???

Good call on the belly pics (assuming my belly will fit under her!). I did my bout with cancer 3 years ago, doing well, so I am mixed on selling her (too many hobbies). I do have the original mariner supermag 225 but it needs a crank, one rod, one piston, a fresh hone and a set of reeds. I...
  14. SuperTim

Best cost efficient way for a used boat buyer to safely get a 21 ft on trailer Allison delivered from Tennessee to Utah ???

I guess I'm a little late. I am thinking of selling my XB2003T (boat/trailer), and I am afraid my offers are going to come from the east coast (I wouldn't mind driving 1/2 way to anyplace out west). I could have had G Allen drag this one out there and bring his back. I have it shrink wrapped...
  15. SuperTim

Xb2003

Knowing this is an old thread, I thought I would add some new info on re-powering an XB2003. I had the unfortunate experience of having a part of a piston skirt breaking off on my Mariner SuperMag 225 and punch through the bottom of the block and ruin the crank, one piston/rod and the head...