Search results

1. Ally-Sun

Lake Norman Ally Rally

We had a little Ally Rally on Lake Norman the weekend before last. Despite the dreaded forecast with an un-welcomed visit from Tropical Storm Ophelia. Which kept a few people away. We still managed to have a great time! Tracy managed to snap a few pictures here and there for everyone to enjoy...
  2. Ally-Sun

XB21 Photo Ops

For those not of FB...A sequence of shots taken by my wife Tracy this past weekend. I was trying a few changes with my launch setup. Yet I couldn't resist a little speed in these conditions. It's a shame this is such a short section of our river.
  3. Ally-Sun

2023 Allison Watts Bar Rally Pics

Well it's been a minute since the Rally. I hadn't posted any pictures for a couple of reasons. No.1...I have been busy ever since the Rally. No.2...While being socked in during most of the Rally with rain. Tracy didn't have the opportunity to take many pics. Yet I feel obliged to share a few...
  4. Ally-Sun

2022 XB21 ProSport

Deleted
  5. Ally-Sun

2023 Rally Shirt Order

As in the past, Skewby will be taking order for the Rally Shirts. He is working on a price and will update the thread as soon as possible. Please state Name, Quantity, and Sizes. Thanks and we'll see you at the Rally!
  6. Ally-Sun

Allison Watts Bar Rally 2023

Hey everyone, I was chatting with Skewby earlier about this years Rally. He requested I start a post to get the ball rolling. This years Rally will be much like last year. Which will run from Father's Day the 18th through Saturday the 24th. With Terrace View Marina and Arrowhead Resort as the...
  7. Ally-Sun

2022 Watts Bar Ally Rally Pics

Well the 2022 Watts Bar Ally Rally is in the rearview mirror. We had a wonderful time with sunny weather all week long. Thanks goes to Skewby, Ray and Laura Burch, Ms. Nancy and Mr. Darris Allison, and Tim Powell for their hard work and or donations! It was a fantastic week full of cruising and...
  8. Ally-Sun

Hydromotive 26P QIV-X O/T

SOLD Like new Hydromotive QIV-X O/T 26P prop. Runs fantastic on a GS or XB2003 and 2.5L or 3L combo. $600 plus frt. PM me or text 410-three one zero-1709
  9. Ally-Sun

Grandsport For Sale

In case some of you are interested... https://www.screamandfly.com/showthread.php?358556-1996-Allison-Grand-Sport
  10. Ally-Sun

2021 Ally Rally Pics

Well the 2021 Ally Rally is in the books. We had a wonderful time seeing and spending time with everyone. Thanks goes to Skewby, Ray and Laura, everyone who chipped in, and the gang at Terrace View for hosting. Also thanks to Tim Hackney and Billy Eaves for the Performance Propeller shop tour...
  11. Ally-Sun

Grandsport Interior

SOLDAnyone interested in a complete Grandsport Interior? It's in good shape, no rips, or cracks. Just wear and a couple of stretched seams. The interior is dirty in the garage pics, clean in the outside pic. $300 plus freight.
  12. Ally-Sun

New Interior

After 24 years the original interior on my GS is showing some wear and a couple stretched seams. For her age she is still in good shape. Yet with not knowing how much longer Allison will offer the interior. At $1900 from Allison I decided to pull the trigger. It would cost at least twice that...
  13. Ally-Sun

Grandsport w/ 3 Liter 250 Pro XS

So after a making the jump to a 3 Liter, 250 Pro XS, w/1.62 gear ratio Sportmaster on my Grandsport. Along with a month of cruising, testing, and a little tuning. I must say I am really enjoying this setup. I will also say I am not one who is looking to get every mph out of the GS. Honestly it's...
  14. Ally-Sun

Extension Brackets

Pair of Allison 4" Extension brackets $75 plus frt.
  15. Ally-Sun

Drag 3 Prop 28P

I have a Drag 3 Hill Propeller worked by Billy Eaves. Only used the prop twice for a couple speed runs. Prop is in excellent shape and worked well on my GS. After Billy worked the prop it launched better, accelerated through mid range better, and felt smoother as well. Amazing prop, I am just...
  16. Ally-Sun

2000 Grand Sport

Just thought I would give anyone looking for a GS a heads up.
  17. Ally-Sun

2020 Rally Pics

I put a few pictures of the 2020 Rally in the "National Allison Rally 2019" Forum. What an awesome time we had!
  18. Ally-Sun

2020 Rally Pics

Had a fantastic time at the Rally this year! Tracy and I would like to thank Skewby for being such an awesome host, organizer, navigator, cook, entertainer...the list goes on. Also to all the sponsor's donations and people who donated their time helping behind the scenes. Richard and Donna, my...
  19. Ally-Sun

Grandsport For Sale On S&F

FYI guys, there is a Grandsport for sale on Scream and Fly. Good luck if you are looking!
  20. Ally-Sun

Found my Allison

After years of dreaming and months of looking I finally have my Allison! Not without hearing a lot of "Sorry it's already sold" conversations or "Boat Sold" forum posts. It took a 5037 mile round trip, but when you want something you just have to make it happen! So the very first Grandsport I've...