Search results

1. Volatile

CLE 15" 4 hole RH

These would need a nosecone to run really fast on an Allison. Good to around 95mph safely. We have 2 CLE's, both 15" SS ready to run. Both are 1.87 RH full skeg fresh water with HD (aka Sportmaster) internals. 1.250 propshaft (not fatshaft) etc. One is off of an Allison SS w/225Pmax and has...
  2. Volatile

Spinelli WTB

Anyone have a decent 3 blade 28-30 for sale/ trade?
  3. Volatile

260/280 airhorns reed plates

Horns -digital $200 Plates $65 Side ecu brackets $65
  4. Volatile

Modified AMS....SVS crusher

This is a very strong running intake. I have 2 and we are keeping one. Modified like a Mercury style SVS with the plenum holes to make a consistent strong vacuum signal to the ecu. These also have the entrance area angle cut to give a velocity stack effect and they allow the flow to curve...
  5. Volatile

260 block New Nikasil

4 bolt block with NEW plating. Exhaust chest cut (like 280), stock porting. 1994 model. $1850 OBO. Diamond honed. Ready to clean and assemble.
  6. Volatile

260 2.5 Race pistons

Several sets. Matched weights, not cut, all stock. Top pinned by Mercury or Marles. Skirts are nice. Cleaned and ready to assemble. Great for rebuild. $50 to $75 ea. $50 each just in top pinning the Marles pistons. Also a few side pin remaining as well. Also some 280 in both top and side pin...
  7. Volatile

Mercury Racing Aluminum Flywheel

Nice magnets, ready to install. $350 OBO
  8. Volatile

Chatfield race rods

Full set of 6pcs. CNC machined, geniune Mercury Drag rods done by Chatfield. $700 OBO.
  9. Volatile

Sportmaster 15" SS 1.87 RH late model

Call for more info. Very low hour unit. Fresh water . $2600. Also have 2 CLE's for sale. 15" new style large water plates, 4 hole inlet. RH 1.87 $1500 and $1900 respectively.
  10. Volatile

CDI Mercury Racing ECU

Brand New with 1 year warranty. Set up for a stock 260/280. A48 curve, but can be changed to stock A49 or A63, A36 or mod curve, etc. Dealer cost is $1000+ Asking $650. These are CDI Rapair copies of the 11350 Digital box but with improved regulators, improved drivers and improved MAP...
  11. Volatile

MINT Allison steering wheel, New Steering tube

Brand new steering tube bolt. This is the bolt that allows you to run the trim wires for the wheel straight down the center and keeps the wires out of your way. 12" long or so, gun drilled stainless, direct from Allison they are $80. Will take $40. Steering wheel with one trim switch. $85...
  12. Volatile

WTB Hyd Jackplate 5-6"

Wanted , used or new hyd jackplate for use on a Hydrostream Vegas. Thanks. 815-590-6738
  13. Volatile

3 gearcases FS CLE & Sporty

1) CLE full skeg 1.87 RH 4 hole. 15" std 1.500 shaft $1600 2) Same as above. 3) 2009 Sporty 15" Allison cut skeg, stock 1.87 std 1.500 shaft $2400 All nice fresh water and rebuild / inspected by Stecky. (Steckbauer) Low hours on all 3 units and none were ever raced. All from Bassers...
  14. Volatile

2 nice 260hp offshore Stock Class blocks

Someone told me the other day that they had a 1996 260 that ran great, it took 4th at Jasper. Sounds like a decent motor. 1st or 2nd is a GREAT running block. These are the ones that will win>> LATE 1997 and 1998 blocks OR factory replacement blocks manufactured after 1998. The reason is...
  15. Volatile

34cc heads

Several sets for merc 2.5L $280/pair. May take a few core pairs. Easy bolt on 6-8hp. Fits 175 and up. Also have a few 33cc for 2.4L and a pair of 31's for the 2.0L. Yamaha props>> have several that could use a rework. $200-350 each. 24P mostly. Might have a 22 or 26. We have over 70...
  16. Volatile

Daytona 500

Well this was another fairly exciting race if you got a chance to watch it. Tons of lane changes, new surface, new rules, team and crew chief swapping. And then the little kid next door wins it all ! :gaspCongrats to him. Great race.
  17. Volatile

2 sets Mercury F1 S3000 drag pistons /pins

One set of lightweight factory pins $120 2 full sets of top pinned single ring pistons with very little use, nice skirts, excellent and in weight matched sets. Stock , not lightened. $450 per set Best offers, trades, etc. welcome. 815-590-6738
  18. Volatile

Texas Boyz

Hey guys, I'm heading down to San Antone in a week or so on business. Going back to where I grew up in Lampasas while I'm down there. Might have time to share a few cold ones/ BBQ or at least meet up and check out your ride while I'm there. I can also bring a few parts along if you want to do...
  19. Volatile

Anybody got a MIDAS copy?

Just completely destroyed my MIDAS CD ! Sucks. CD ROM in the puter just went nuts and shredded her up! :shock: Don;t need updated pricing etc, just the part number standard CD. PM me please. Let me know how much you want. Thanks
  20. Volatile

High Perf Parts Discounted !

Here's the list, email me for pix. volatileracing@hotmail.com or 815-590-6738 with questions. These are some awesome prices. Blocks>> all fresh water, ZERO damage or repair unless noted. Matched fronts included. The average merc block is around $5000 from a dealer. 225X MINT Perfect...