Search results

1. wcarlyle

Hi guys

There is a Gen 2 200XS with 20" mid that was just posted on Scream and Fly for sale if you want to take a look. Great choice for the Grand Sport. Sell that Yamaha and you would have your boat set up the way it should be.
  2. wcarlyle

New member old boater

There is an Allison XST 17 with a 225 2.4 Merc on it you could take a look at on the Mercury High Performance Facebook site. It was listed 3 days ago so you have to scroll down a little to see it, good looking boat. Mark is the contact 850-428-2164 in Florida. Might be more horsepower than...
  3. wcarlyle

Hi guys

The Allison is like no other boat you have ever driven before. It will hook on you and you will be swimming in the blink of an eye. The Yamaha is way over the maximum weight limit for the Grand Sport, it is just too heavy and I am not sure you would ever get it set up right. I would recommend...
  4. wcarlyle

Hi guys

Yep, I agree.
  5. wcarlyle

Hi guys

You might want to put a post on Scream and Fly in the parts wanted section. Reaches a lot of people.
  6. wcarlyle

I guess this makes it official

Nice, good choice with the 20 inch mid for the Grand Sport.
  7. wcarlyle

I guess this makes it official

Very nice, looks like you found a good one. Has the skid planer too. I would definitely try to locate a good 2.5 Mercury or Mariner to compliment such a nice boat. Keep a lookout on Scream and Fly and Mercury High Performance Facebook site, they come up for sale periodically. 3 liters are just...
  8. wcarlyle

Hello everyone!

Good story, welcome to the forum. The Grand Sport is a great boat, you will absolutely love it with a 2.5. Good luck with your search!!
  9. wcarlyle

Hi guys

You will love the boat. It is small, but so cool and very fast. Let us know how it performs with that motor. I would keep looking for a good 2.5 to lighten it up, then you would have the perfect set up. Be safe and wear your lifeline jackets.
  10. wcarlyle

Hi guys

Good looking boat. Congratulations. Man that motor is massive on the back.
  11. wcarlyle

Wanted: SS2000

2002 SS 2000 just posted on Scream and Fly, complete with Merc 260. Looks clean and in good condition.
  12. wcarlyle

Hydromotive Intimidator T4X

I have been thinking about the same prop. I hear great things about it from a S&F member who has one on his Allison. Let us know what you find out.
  13. wcarlyle

2024 May Rally ... Lets talk about it!

I am here, ha!! Would love to come to your rally, but you guys are 3,000 plus miles away, and we have great water and rallies here on the east coast. Wishing you the best in getting it together. Hopefully we can keep the conversations going here on the site, it is enjoyable to see your rally...
  14. wcarlyle

New to site looking for boat... of course

Nice and clean Paul, just the way it should be.
  15. wcarlyle

This is advertised as a 2003 SS 2000 with 250 ProXS on the Mercury High Performance Boating Facebook site. For sale in Orange Texas. He is asking 35K. Check it out.
  16. wcarlyle

And if you post in the boats wanted, someone may be ready to sell when they see you are looking and contact you. Also check Mercury High Performance Face Book page. Good luck. My Grand Sport.
  17. wcarlyle

Allison boats are a great choice, especially the Grand Sport. I absolutely love mine. Make sure to check Scream and Fly High Performance Boating website, from time to time one pops up there for sale. A good 2.5 Merc. and you have the perfect package. Where are you at in Florida?
  18. wcarlyle

There is a 2004 SS with a 260 on Scream and Fly for sale. Just posted, seller is in Pa.
  19. wcarlyle

Lake Norman Ally Rally

Nice photos, thanks for posting.
  20. wcarlyle

New from South Dakota

Nice boat, you will love it. I believe I saw that one when it was for sale, Merc 260 will be fast? Looked like the owner took excellent care of it, you got a good one for sure. Learning to drive it is fun, make sure you get a Lifeline Vest if one did not come with it, and use your kill switch...