Search results

1. 9

Xr2001 Drag

For sale, preferably turn key but other situations can be discussed. Need to move fast, been to busy to race and some other expenses have come up. 1991 Xr2001 Drag, but new style bottom and sponsons redone. Is DSRA/OBDA superstock/prostock class ready. Carbed currently for “superstock”...
  2. 9

Xr2001 rigging

I'm about to clean up the rigging on my boat but I'm not sure how I want everything to come out of it to the cowl. I can't seem to think of anyways it won't look bad. Any pics for ideas would be great.
  3. 9

Amount of seat time out of an Allison.

So, I've almost got my xr2001 ready to go(I say almost, more like I've got I think all the parts I need and gonna be hitting it hard on rigging this weekend) I haven't driven an Allison in a number of years and I've noticed I've accumulated some really bad habits driving my Bullet(to me I can...
  4. 9

Xr2001 cable length

I need to order new throttle and shifter cables for my xr2001 and not sure on proper length and can't get to the boat to measure right now. Anyone know the correct length?
  5. 9

Good cruising prop for xr2001 recommendations.

Most of the larger wheels i own were built for an xb02/03 or my bullet. I have a few candidates that I think might make an ok cruising prop for the 01 but thinking they might have too much lift for it? 26 hydro quad IV O/T worked for my 03 it needs work 26 offshore /bullet cut chopper it was...
  6. 9

Xr2001 vs xb2002

Xr2001 with an old ass tired 2.4 carb vs a / 280 on a comp 2002. XR still blows it away right??
  7. 9

String steeringn be hydraulic

I've seen a bunch of race boats lately with single ram hydraulic steering. ?? What say you Allison community ? String steering or single ram hydraulic ??
  8. 9

Xr2001 string of hydraulic steering?

whats everyone prefer these days? How much of a weight advantage does the string have and how much maintenance does it need to stay tight and adjusted? Do you have to reinforce the dash to put a hydro helm in? Cost would be about the same either way to finish the string I think or go hydro...
  9. 9

2.0' short mid options

2.0l what Re the options for a short mid for like an xr2001 for playing ? Been looking at some 01's and wondering about throwing a good 2.0 on ther till season is over to get used to boat. What kind of short mid options are out there?
  10. 9

Project XR2001/2's??

Anyone know of where a good project Xr2001 or 2002 is? I would prefer transom and floor to be solid but needing some tlc etc but can live with that needing redone if that's all that's around??!? Only ones I have seen for sale recently are all newer on the 2001's and all way to nice on 2002's...
  11. 9

98 Xb2003

98 Xb2003 SOLD Sold Thanks, hated to see it go, will have another one someday 1998 Xb2003 pro sport tournament Boat is very nice and was proffesionally wet sanded and buffed last year after tournament season was over to bring top cap back to like new condition, also new non-skid was...
  12. 9

WTB Alien Cowl for 2.5

Need an alien cowl for 2.5, let me know what you got . Thanks!
  13. 9

pro stock 2.5 on an 03??

Hows this combo run, anyone run one or is that mainly ran on lighter boats??
  14. 9

Rebuilding decsions 200/225

So, I have a 200 promax with alot of 225 parts and high hours and thinking of rebuilding when this tourney season ends and i have a gap between seasons. Basically my 200 pm has 225 front half, ecu cut heads etc. It has good compression etc, not showing any signs of "about to blow up"...
  15. 9

The big trips

Would you own an ally and never been trips before sell img it?? What's it take to get an xb2003 into the trips?? With a fishing load ??? About to sell my ally but not before I run trips fishing loaded, I'm about to order a new fx20 but not intil I sees trips What do I need to do...
  16. 9

280 or 260 fishin boat??

I know the question seems to have been done to death, but i'm still on the fence about which motor for a fishin boat. I have some friends with 280's on their lake boats but they don't fish. Anyways they don't seem to have any issues with their motors when we are running around on the river...
  17. 9

1998 Xb2003 98 15" super mag

1998 xb2003,with 98 15" 200 super mag,sportsmaster lower supermag has 225 front half and ecu always garage kept Boat is super clean, recent carpet and front seat covers. Minnkota 70lb tm small lowrance graph up front flasher in dash 3 bank charger sony marine radio/cd and speakers recent tune...
  18. 9

Life vest problem

My current life vests that i had with my old boat ride up in the back when sitting in the buckets of my 03. They are more ski/wakeboard style i guess than the ones i've had before. I was looking at the allison jackets on their site, do you guys like these or prefer a different one?? Thanks!
  19. 9

rear tackle storage question xb2003

Does anyone know if they make a tackle tray for the rear storage units like they do for the front? I keep a bunch of the ones i'm not using in the back and the ones i'm using that day in the front but want to do something better than them just flopping around back there. And also for my back...