Search results

1. G

1989 Xtb-21

I'm finally selling my 1989 XTB-21. Boat is in great shape. Features: 1989 Allison XTB-21 Brand new Allison Decals for side and fairing SeaStar Pro Hydralic Steering, 1 year old Merc Thruster EGT Custom Boat Cover Ski Pylon Hot Foot CNC Jackplate w 12" Set back Allison/SMP Trailer...
  2. G

Trade XTB-21 for Bow Rider

I have a 1989 XTB-21. I love the boat and it breaks my heart to part with her, but my kids are at the age they want to ski and tube so I need a boat I can drag them and all their buddies around the lake. Basically I need a boat that seats more than four comfortably so hence the need for a bow...
  3. G

Fuel Sender.

The Gaffrig unit... The Gaffrig unit is da bomb. I had the same issue and then ran out one day (only a mile or so from my house, still a lot of paddling). Went with the Gaffrig unit and it is MUCH MORE accurate and reliable. Best $60 I have spent on the boat in a while. Go for it. I got mine...
  4. G

Jackplate ladder

I have both the Allison step and a nylon PWC boarding ladder on my XTB. To tell the truth the PWC ladde works better in my view; the Allision step is too low.