Search results

1. Iowafshr

September 7th Boat drags, Cedar Rapids IA

Not a member of the club, but will be racing. Would like to see other Allison's show up as well.
  2. Iowafshr

Drag setup

Need some opinions. I have a mostly stock 200 promax with a factory rev limiter. I own a 24 chopper that runs great. Comes out of the hole great and I'm on the limiter (6800) at a little over half track running 79ish. The problem is 79 is much more than I calculated it should do with normal...
  3. Iowafshr

Question for the Wisconsin guys

Wanting to head to Chetek/Rice Lake area this weekend, but is there any chance the ice will be out? We usually fish Red Cedar while we are up there, but might make the trip to Wissota if it means no ice. Thanks in advance Jason
  4. Iowafshr

200 Promax

I have a 97 block 200 promax. That's about as much as I know about the history of the motor. I recently developed a miss on the #2 cylinder. I've done some diag: checked spark, swapped around coils and ended up pulling the head. I have no idea how much time is on the motor, but its probably due...
  5. Iowafshr

Something inexpensive

I'm currently running a 26 laser 2 :embarassed (came on the boat) I'm looking for something in the $150-200 range (maybe spend a little more, don't tell the fiance) it doesn't have to be perfect just something that will run decent. I have a stock 200 promax on an xb02 and this prop isnt...
  6. Iowafshr

Chetek WI

Anybody around that area? I'm going to be up there on vacation with the Ally from the 3rd-9th. Would like to see some quick boats, and maybe mess with my setup.
  7. Iowafshr

I want to be an Allison Owner

New guy here. I'm Jason and I've been lurking for a while and I've wanted an Allison since I first saw one in Chetek WI about 10yrs ago. I have finally started a search for my own. I've come across what I think is a boat that could be in my price range a 94 xb2002. My price range won't afford me...