Search results

1. E

2023 Rally Shirt Order

Hi Buddy and Look forward to seeing you soon !
  2. E

2023 Rally Shirt Order

I guess I need to order from Skewby . Right?
  3. E

2023 Rally Shirt Order

Hey David , Eric Miller 1 Large !
  4. E

Rally shirt orders

I would like a large. Who do I pay and when ?
  5. E

I loved seeing you guy`s at the Ally Rally and hope to see you this year if I am still here!!

I loved seeing you guy`s at the Ally Rally and hope to see you this year if I am still here!!
  6. E

I want to buy!

I want to buy a off shore mid shaft if anyone has one for a 1994 Mercury 2.5 ?
  7. E

I would like to buy a mid shaft off shore unit and let me know how much?

I would like to buy a mid shaft off shore unit and let me know how much?
  8. E

You guys rock, I wish that we had another get together sooner than next year for sure but I...

You guys rock, I wish that we had another get together sooner than next year for sure but I enjoyed all of your company ! Love your boat also!!
  9. E

Allison XB 2003

I will let you know if I see one for sale ,the 2003!
  10. E

Very nice Boat that you have also!

Very nice Boat that you have also!
  11. E

Hey brother it was very nice to meet you down at the Rally !!

Hey brother it was very nice to meet you down at the Rally !!
  12. E

Rally shirt orders

Love to have a Med. Let me know how much and where to pay!
  13. E

I love that boat of your`s for sure!

I love that boat of your`s for sure!
  14. E

Hi my new friend. I wanted to come today myself but he invited himself. I am Eric and owner of...

Hi my new friend. I wanted to come today myself but he invited himself. I am Eric and owner of the 1990 XTB with the 1994 2.5 and trying to make it faster everyday. I love your boat and love how it looks running!
  15. E

Allison XB 2003

HI my new friend ,I think that I met you today! This is Eric Miller Knoxville Tn. Eric 865 556 1987 call me !
  16. E

I think we met today, Eric Miller from Knoxville Tn 1990 XTB.

I think we met today, Eric Miller from Knoxville Tn 1990 XTB.
  17. E

Xtb 21 preferred jackplate setback

I love that shielding ,did you make that or buy it from a race shop ? Love to chat on the phone with you some time , Just give me a text on mine and let me know when you can talk . Eric Miller 865 556 1987 .
  18. E

Wow thank you for the picture, I love your setup ! I have decided to take it down to Reynolds racing and have then put the CMC 10 inch hrdo. jack plate on it . I have been an auto tech all my life and just got eye surgery and trying to get it all done before summer weather gets here. I am still...
  19. E

Are they strong SLOmofo ?
  20. E

Well have not seen the answer but I think that I will add a 10 inch Hydro. jack plate to my fixed 5.5 and I think that will be enough with a 28 chopper , but i will try a 4 blade 29 or 30. So I will be running 15.5 with a 2.5