Search results

1. John_Richied

2024 May Rally ... Lets talk about it!

Hotel California!
  2. John_Richied

Promax Falls flat at around 6000 rpm.

Right on brother, glad you are up an runnin' :)
  3. John_Richied

Promax Falls flat at around 6000 rpm.

Are you running Canadian gas? :D sorry I had to say it Whipper... I would start simple as you said in any two-stroke spark plugs. Fuel system: siphon fuel out of bottom of the cell and check for water and contaminants. replace fuel filter (full of water or cut open?), check pump...
  4. John_Richied

Late to the party as usual ............... but at least I made it

Your NOT late to the party you are just in time... Allison's are as you said "strong, light and go FAST" Most Allison boats have NO stress cracks and a transom that is rock solid. What you might not know about Allison's are not only do they go 80 plus mph on GPS but they get there quick, fast...
  5. John_Richied

It looks like we are considering renting a house boat for the whole week for around $4,000 ... Likes dislikes? Salt Creek wants $200 / one bedroom a night and $55 for an RV spot at this time. Donna said the prices are going up for next year soooo NO on that place.
  6. John_Richied

Sportmaster lower unit repair

Pulling the power-head.... Easy money if you have a cherry picker, truss and come-a-long or branch and rope behind the trailer house.... Oh yeah, the lifting ring that screws into the flywheel too... YOU CAN DO IT! I have the part number for the Merc ring if ya need it.
  7. John_Richied

Old Guy, New Forum Member

Right on Kieth! What is "old" ? is that when we slow down? I had and still have one of those older XB2002's it use to have a boner stock 1996 225 Mercury Promax .. mine would run 96.3 GPS on the limiter... again then stock. Removed the limiter and BANG 100 ! GPS. .. how sweet it is.
  8. John_Richied

Change - Man have things changed around here...

What is this "Facebook" you speak of ? It must be bad if it killed this board. ;)
  9. John_Richied

Change - Man have things changed around here...

As they say, "change" is the one constant or a direct quote, “Change is Inevitable, but God is constant”: Man have things changed around here... Its been a few years but wow! Its soooooo quite around here. Maybe some are afraid or concerned to post so they don't want to offend anyone ? Who...
  10. John_Richied

Fastest Bass Boat

If your scared, leave your boat on the trailer...
  11. John_Richied

Fastest Bass Boat

Faster is more better... Shake n' Bake! If your not first your last! We wanna Rock!
  12. John_Richied

WTB 20” 2.5 sportsmaster driveshaft

Hey Bill! I see this is a few years old. Did you get your gear case in working order or do you need me to pull start ya ... LOL :D:D
  13. John_Richied

Salt Creek on Shasta Lake? Donna is getting us a discount group rate.
  14. John_Richied

XB 2003- 15 or 20 inch mid

20" VS 15" offshore - I would go 20" without a doubt... Less likely to dunk your engine. Trim pump and oil hoses are mounted in your exterior mid bracket (not in your boat interior compartment taking room and if there is an oil leak...) Lighter If I remember right the older style steering...
  15. John_Richied

2021 Allison Rally role call

You don't have to have a parachute to jump out of a plane unless you want to do it more then once... :LMAO:
  16. John_Richied

2021 war rally

Who let the DOGS OUT ! ! ! :D