Search results

1. MoodyAllison

1995 xb2003 20" 280

As I told you over the phone - I just want the boat to go to a good home. I will miss her but glad your happy with the purchase! The OS Mid looks awesome BTW! It was good getting to meet you guys. When we go down to the keys next year I'll hit you up to come drool at the boat for old times!
  2. MoodyAllison

1995 xb2003 20" 280

Sold - Thanks A-owners!
  3. MoodyAllison

1995 xb2003 20" 280

Ttt
  4. MoodyAllison

1995 xb2003 20" 280

Well now that I've seen the pics on here I do need to clarify that alot of or all the little dots on the boat are not rock chips. I tried to take pics of the port side scratches on the top cap and by the logo so you could see them as well as the trailer. Flat out - Thanks a bunch for posting...
  5. MoodyAllison

1995 xb2003 20" 280

Price lowered. I can't post larger pics but I can e-mail what I have by my phone. Shoot me a text and I'll e-mail them to you. Thanks
  6. MoodyAllison

1995 xb2003 20" 280

Leak down #'s on the motor are 3-4% on all cylinders. I have'nt ran the boat very hard since re-build and only use the boat to fish out of. I always let her warm up before taking off even in tournament conditions.
  7. MoodyAllison

1995 xb2003 20" 280

Contact info added above. Boat is actually located north of B'ham in Gardendale at my parents. I had to move it from my house because we're moving... Also I forgot to say that the lower has recently been gone through as well. Nothing happened except the prop shaft broke at the transition to the...
  8. MoodyAllison

1995 xb2003 20" 280

Well, I've not put the boat in three months and I'm gonna be fishing out of my dad's xtb most of the time and can't see any way to justify keeping my boat and his also. The boat is a 95 model with a 2000 20" 280 with a torque master. Has a evenrude 24v toller on it. New hydraulic steering...
  9. MoodyAllison

Thank you guys

North end of the lake. I was in a 21 foot bay boat with my wife and there was a 15' boston whaler with us. I sat down when we came by to show my with my "next boat purchase". I think there was a female on the boat with you. We went by and then passed again about three hours later. I'd say it was...
  10. MoodyAllison

Thank you guys

Johnny, what color is your boat? I was on the water yesterday getting my center console ready to make a trip down south and I say a good looking red & white 21. I was gonna stop and see if it was you but my little one wasn't happy when we sat still. Paul
  11. MoodyAllison

WTB Steering Part

Found one guys, I appreciate the Ally family more every time I chat with someone! Thanks guys!
  12. MoodyAllison

WTB Steering Part

Guys, I'm needing the bracket that hooks to the tiller arm on a promax to hook up ride glide cables. The tiller arm has two horizontal bolts that are 5/16" fine thread and one vertical hole that I don't think is going to be used. If you got one laying around let me know what you want for it...
  13. MoodyAllison

Need to move some props

Still got the 26 knob? PM sent!
  14. MoodyAllison

WTB 225 Promax Crank

Looking for a good Promax crank if anyone has one laying around.
  15. MoodyAllison

Broken Skid-Planer

Not sure the exact age of the planer cause I bought it from another board member. I'm just glad I caught it before it broke completely lose and got into the rear of the boat. I'll give Bill a call about it just to see if they've ran into it before but I was thinking of changing some stuff back...
  16. MoodyAllison

Broken Skid-Planer

Anyone ran into a broken planer before. I have mine set up exactly like it says from allison and it broke on the right side in the bend at the bottom. Is this common? And yes I rigged up the transducer for the H-bird in the middle.
  17. MoodyAllison

24 Small Shaft Chopper

Prop sold. Thanks Allyowners
  18. MoodyAllison

24 Small Shaft Chopper

Ttt
  19. MoodyAllison

2.4?? & Suggestions

How thick can they nic over? There are some gouge marks around 0.025 just by the feel of it in one cylinder. I'll mic the bore over the next few days to see if it's already been oversized or not. Looks like it's got alot of hours on it. Right at the point of KABOOM!!!! Glad the Stator was bad...
  20. MoodyAllison

2.4?? & Suggestions

It had Mod VP on the cowling and is set up with a off shore mid. I may check into building it. I hate to let it just get parted out for what I could get for it but the jury is still out on all of that. The guy I bought the boat from really didn't know much about what all had been done to the...