Search results

1. D

Allison Red Book

Can i get a copy delgrad59@yahoo.com
  2. D

2 low hour 250 optis 10000.

Been on Craigslist for a couple of days. 5 minutes from my house. Thought about doing it as you said. Have two. But they are 3 liter right? Thought that wasn't a good fit for grandsport
  3. D

Wtb crank

Looking for a 9 ring non oiler small top bearing 1.375
  4. D

WTB trailer jack

Have an smp trailer with the welded on plate. Went to harbor freight and bought their little jack, with the double latch. took it apart cut a couple of springs then reattach the c clip. works fine and now I don't worry about the single pull pin bending
  5. D

27 spinelli

Left you a pm
  6. D

Allisons in Florida

Let me know if you are gonna run on tarpon. I can bring my GS
  7. D

1996 Allison Grandsport Elite Ski

What a steal. Beautiful rig. Wish this one was available when i was looking. GLWS
  8. D

WTB: 20" offshore mid, can only

Saw this on craigslist. Have no idea about details but thought it may be a lead. http://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/boa/2476440906.html
  9. D

Here she is with her bimini!

Do you find the 36 inch height ok? Would taller be better or just more of a sail in the wind? I am 6 ft tall and want enough clearance where I can duck but don't need to crawl.
  10. D

Interior

Sent an email to Allison to get an estimate.
  11. D

Cleaning up alittle

What are you looking for the sender?
  12. D

Interior

Thanks. Have any idea about quality comparison? With two kids the seats are going to be used so want to make sure they hold up. Guess a local shop is a crapshoot for quality whereas Allison is a known.
  13. D

Interior

My GS interior is getting tired. Is the suggestion to replace with an Allison interior or use a local shop?
  14. D

New Family Member

Congrats! At 3 months my daughter just took her first ride.
  15. D

Hydraulic or manual jackplate

I got an xs-2003 andwill have the typical beach stuff and creature comforts on the boat at all times. Too lazy to take stuff out.
  16. D

I mostly run by myself on the lake but am starting to take my family and assume they will want to go to the beach (thus the bimini post) so it would be nice to lift it up for my solo runs and getting close to the beach then lOwer it with the family. The problem (good one to have) is that my...
  17. D

Looking for opinions for my GS. Currently my jack does not get the height I need so I am thinking of getting something new one. Trying to figure out what would be best
  18. D

Bimini top

Trying to decide whiter I need a full time Bimini for use during cruising or can I get away with the "set it up at the beach kind". Saw this at overtons...
  19. D

Bimini top

Thanks for the links. Looks like your reason for installing a Bimini is the same as mine. A four month old and a three year old in the Florida sun don't work well together.
  20. D

Bimini top

After taking the family out the other day it looks like I will need to look into a Bimini top for the grandsport. Anyone know of a good place to have one made? I live outside of Tampa