Search results

1. D

Wtb crank

Looking for a 9 ring non oiler small top bearing 1.375
  2. D

Interior

My GS interior is getting tired. Is the suggestion to replace with an Allison interior or use a local shop?
  3. D

Hydraulic or manual jackplate

Looking for opinions for my GS. Currently my jack does not get the height I need so I am thinking of getting something new one. Trying to figure out what would be best
  4. D

Bimini top

After taking the family out the other day it looks like I will need to look into a Bimini top for the grandsport. Anyone know of a good place to have one made? I live outside of Tampa
  5. D

Gauge configuratio

Looking to see some gauge set ups on GS. I added a pyro on the bottom right but it s kind of out of the way. Wanted to see how others have set up their gauges. Also if were to go at this again how do I cover up the old holes
  6. D

Wtb starter

Starter Need starter for 83 - 200 mariner part number 50-86976 (9 splines)
  7. D

Practice

My Grandsport is operational again. I got my hands on a sportmaster to replace my busted Titus modded case. From what I was told the sportmaster has been modded for an Allison. I also got a hold of a replica ET prop as well. All I know is that it handles signficantly better than my previous...
  8. D

WTB Lower Unit

Looking for a 200 lower for my 92 Merc.
  9. D

Water flow question

Posted this on scream and fly as well but looking for as many opinions as i can. Just ran my new to me Allison GS and am trying to determine whether the water flow is typical for the plumbing configuration. My previous merc only had one water outlet. My new engine has three so I am trying to...
  10. D

GS rear hatches

Hello, Just got my new to me GS and am already finding that the rear hatches are a pain because they do not stay open. Is there a way to keep these open other than a stick of wood? Has anyone used a shock like you would find on the rear hatch of a car? Also can you remove the ski pole...