Search results

1. S

Old Ally found on craigslist.

I didn't know where to post this and I don't have selling right but I came across this this morning and thought someone might be interested. http://gulfport.craigslist.org/boa/4038622929.html Have a good day ... Mike
  2. S

XTB-21 adding a ski pole.

I will definitely have a cross pin on the underside of the seat base. Thanks for the advice.
  3. S

I was told you outfitted an xtb21 with a ski pylon. Would you care to share some information?

I was told you outfitted an xtb21 with a ski pylon. Would you care to share some information?
  4. S

Thanks guys ... this is the second time I've posted about this but my family is itching to ride.
  5. S

I looked at the post but my rear hole is for a bass boat seat. I'd prefer it to stay that way if I could. Other than that, it's looks great on your boat and it's exactly what I want.
  6. S

I want to install the ski pole on my XTB-21. Does anyone have any recommendations as to what or where I should get one from ??? Is this a Bill thing or should I look aftermarket. Thanks ... MIKE
  7. S

XTB-21 and Lowrance Elite 5 DS gps fishfinder.

That's what I'll do then. Never thought of that. I do have a jack plate and a skid plate and lots of extra aluminum to mess with. Thanks for the great idea. Sometimes you just can't see the forest for the trees.
  8. S

It is the Elite 5 DSI and the transducer is a long skinny one. I'm not too concerned about on plane readings as I planned on using the downscan when not on plane. Even with the transducer in the tray on my old unit, when on pad I and skinned back, I still had no reading. I just hate putting...
  9. S

Reading about the installation of my transducer on my new Elite 5 DS fishfinder, it reads that it can be mounted thru hull but the image is greatly diminished. Can I mount a bracket on my transom as the instructions say. My XTB-21 is an 88 and has a non wood transom. Can I drill into it and...
  10. S

Plastic polishing.

I think my first step will be to use the buffer and go from there. I have some of all the above and I might just do one window with one thing and then do another with something else to see w hich works best. Finding the sealant will be the hard thing. Thanks guys ... nothing like honest opinion.
  11. S

Plastic polishing.

What do you use for polish ???
  12. S

Plastic polishing.

So I bought a used camper shell that has 4 bubble windows that are milked over. I bought some plastic polish and used it on one spot and it seems to work okay. At the rate I'm going it'll be two months to do 20 sq. ft. Does anyone have hints to help me get this done nicely and quicker. I have an...
  13. S

XTB-21 and tubing.

Awesome photos of the installation. Having a Ranger with a pole was really nice because the Bullet just had a rope and it was forever a spray issue for the rider. We don't do it often but the option is so appealing. Plus I like the hint about the pin. Thanks for all the options guys.
  14. S

XTB-21 and tubing.

Then I'll give him a call and hear what he has to say. Thanks !!!
  15. S

XTB-21 and tubing.

Do you have any photos of how you have it mounted. I mean I know it mounts in the seat hole but what about the support brackets ???
  16. S

XTB-21 and tubing.

Yeah I didn't know where I could mount the support poles on the back of boat. That was my biggest concern ...
  17. S

XTB-21 and tubing.

This may sound like a simple question but my family wants to use the Ally for tubing or knee boarding. How do y'all pull ??? On my Bullet I had the harness that floated behind the motor. My Ranger had the pole for the back seat. Can that be done the XTB or should I just use the harness ??? Mike
  18. S

Thanks Tray ... later. Mike

Thanks Tray ... later. Mike
  19. S

Tray, You don't by chance have a planing foil sitting around ??? I built my own skid planer and...

Tray, You don't by chance have a planing foil sitting around ??? I built my own skid planer and was wanting to also add the foil. Let me know if you have one or come across one because I'd be interested. Thanks ... Mike
  20. S

XTB-21 Gas Tank Vent Issue

Going down the road. As the gas sloshes around it comes out the vent. It's unsightly on the boat and splash well and down the back of the boat. It's not an overfilling issue. Or is this a regular issue with this tank/vent design ?